Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Goodness every post at CCOM....

Feels like consulting, coding HTML for a website. :) Really wish CCOM would update their message board to make post easier. This style of a message board is at least 10 years old. Love you guys at CCOM still. :)

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    easier said than done folks.

typing in line breaks isnt really that hard.
    seriously.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    easier said than done folks.

typing in line breaks isnt really that hard.
    seriously.

Ah, if it were only the line breaks.......
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    95 + % of all HTML used on this site is to make posts is a line break. the pics can be done using ANY photo sharing website.
    and if you are complaining that you cant do it on your PHONE, just remember that a phone is used to make calls, not brows the internet. image

...that attitude is kinda "old" for a guy of 31 years...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    95 + % of all HTML used on this site is to make posts is a line break. the pics can be done using ANY photo sharing website.
    and if you are complaining that you cant do it on your PHONE, just remember that a phone is used to make calls, not brows the internet. image

Hey "old man" I was thinking the same thing. lol
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    and if you are complaining that you cant do it on your PHONE, just remember that a phone is used to make calls, not browse the internet.

Speak for yourself, Charlie Brown..... LOL
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    kuzi16:

HAHA! Kuzi!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

I can do all that on my phone. More then half my crappy pics are posted from phone. And most of my posts.

My phone sees the internet more then it does phone calls. Lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    kuzi16:

I can do all that on my phone. More then half my crappy pics are posted from phone. And most of my posts.

a big +1 there!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    kuzi16:

a big +1 there!
    I use my Phone for 5 gigs or so of data a month...I only use 5 minutes or so of call time.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    kuzi16:

a big +1 there!
    I use my Phone for 5 gigs or so of data a month...I only use 5 minutes or so of call time.
    +1. Only calls i get are work related. Or girlfriend sometimes. Hell i just made this post from phone.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    JHewey:
    Direwolf:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    kuzi16:

a big +1 there!
    +1. Only calls i get are work related. Or girlfriend sometimes. Hell i just made this post from phone.
    Some one calls me I'm like go ahead and shoot me a text then I hang up.