Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm up for a trade...go easy on me 'bro

Being a relative newcomer on this forum, I've not done any substantial trades yet. However, I would very much like to become known as a "good trader", and the only way to do this is to start trading.

I think the Irishman can vouch for me, but I'd like to start kind of small. I've noticed that many of the good traders have, and swap, some high dollar ($20 & up) cigars. Fact is, I really don't have too many of those, by choice, and it would be difficult for me to compete fairly if very many of them are included; at least for now.

My favs and wishlist are in my bio. Let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Being a relative newcomer on this forum, I've not done any substantial trades yet. However, I would very much like to become known as a "good trader", and the only way to do this is to start trading.

I think the Irishman can vouch for me, but I'd like to start kind of small. I've noticed that many of the good traders have, and swap, some high dollar ($20 & up) cigars. Fact is, I really don't have too many of those, by choice, and it would be difficult for me to compete fairly if very many of them are included; at least for now.

JDH, I am new to the forum as well, and there are alot of stand up guys in here, that will sponser or help set up fair trades(or not so fair....seems like they have counting issues...LOL, I think I too have them issues,) Don't feel bad trying to compare to others, like you said you/we are new and the large collections of some are very impressive!! When you first trade a blind trade with a vet, you send them first then they send to you, but you will not always be able to compare, just accept it from one BOTL to another, and your collection will grow nicely..
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm up for it. Give me some details. 3 for 3, 4 for 4, 5 for 5? Blind? I think I can have some fun with this. Also, throw me a PM with your addy. I think I have it somewhere, but, just in case I don't.

Rob
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    remember, take it easy on him bro's, lol video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Lol you and The Kid are masters of the videos.. I doff my hat to you , sir.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    Lol you and The Kid are masters of the videos.. I doff my hat to you , sir.
    ROFLMAO....hey bro...what about a 5 on 5 trade for our herf in a couple of weeks...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH:

Okay brothers here is the skinny on this guy, he is one helluva stand up brother and a GREAT guy. I would vouch for him any day of the week and HIGHLY recommend that you trade with him ASAP! He has a d@mn decent selection of sticks and from personal experience I can say that he takes great care of everything he does, so get trading with him and give him a shot!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    90+ Irishman:
    JDH:

Okay brothers here is the skinny on this guy, he is one helluva stand up brother and a GREAT guy. I would vouch for him any day of the week and HIGHLY recommend that you trade with him ASAP! He has a d@mn decent selection of sticks and from personal experience I can say that he takes great care of everything he does, so get trading with him and give him a shot!
    Thanks Brett. You left out the part about me being more powerful than a locomotive and able to jump over tall buildings. What's wrong with you, man!

In all honesty though, some of those sticks I sent your way did have some good age on'em. Hope you're enjoying them.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    I'm up for it. Give me some details. 3 for 3, 4 for 4, 5 for 5? Blind? I think I can have some fun with this. Also, throw me a PM with your addy. I think I have it somewhere, but, just in case I don't.

Rob
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    PM replied. LET"S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Rob
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    PM replied. LET"S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Rob
    Done! PM sent.