Home General Discussion
Options

I've got 3 acres and a building........

2»

Comments

• Options
    Salem:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I love whooping and hollering so I'd be interested. Plus, my family is from N C and love the barbecue. How far from Goldsboro are you?
    I think Goldsboro is about 2 hours from me, give or take. I think. Would love to have you come to whoop & holler....and puff.....and whatever.......lol!!
    very cool, Wilbur's Barbecue is in Goldboro and it's my favorite place for Carolina barbecue. Gonna have to try and make it down!
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Salem:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I love whooping and hollering so I'd be interested. Plus, my family is from N C and love the barbecue. How far from Goldsboro are you?
    I think Goldsboro is about 2 hours from me, give or take. I think. Would love to have you come to whoop & holler....and puff.....and whatever.......lol!!
    very cool, Wilbur's Barbecue is in Goldboro and it's my favorite place for Carolina barbecue. Gonna have to try and make it down!
    That would be great!!
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to sell this thing I guess: Ok, big, grassy yard with tables and chairs spread out so you can smoke, drink, eat, and shoot the breeze. Might even set up horse shoes or some such thing. BBQ and LOTS of it with ALL the fixins on a big honkin' grill. All the drinks you can drink, all you bring is your significant other if you have one, if not, bring you. All else you have to bring is your alcoholic beverage and you will be free to drink. We'll have music going, not live, but plenty of music and we'll switch to stations that have everything and any kind of music you could want. (anybody know bob FM?) We'll have a bathroom a few yards over in the house you can use anytime...we have 2. We have a motorhome for anyone who drinks too much and can't make it home. We have couches and a spare room for any others. If those don't work, we have motels 15 minutes into town. We will show you what southern hopsitality is all about. YOu will hear southern accent like you've never heard before. I might can even yank my daughter out of med school to translate for you!! lol!! Good food, good people good cigars, good times. We;ll have it!! And more that I've not mentioned.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sounds great....too bad your like 4 states away though.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    sounds like a good time. but plane flights arnt cheap.
  • Options
    415:
    sounds like a good time. but plane flights arnt cheap.
    I know. I didn't realize there were so few near me.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Only one in my part of Arkansas, me.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Psycho is the only on near me...Hope to see him the 27th @ the FTW show