Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Guess my Top 5 of 2011 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

I've already named 6 of my Top 11 of '11.

Can you name my Top 5?

The contest is simple: Name my top 5 new release cigars of 2011 in order. All you have to do is name them, that's it!

I'll give you guys a few tips to make sure you're pointed in the right direction:
1. All of the cigars were New Releases in 2011.
2. At least one of them has NOT been reviewed on my site.
3. I won't be too picky, but some may require that you name the specific vitola.
4. Some names are tricky, so be sure to name the specific blend. Example: Illusione :( , Illusione Epernay :)

Now for the rules:
I am hosting this on RobbyRasReviews.com. I would prefer if you submitted your answers there, but I'm not going to force you guys to do that. So you can post your answers on this thread or in the comments section on my site.
1. One guess per person.
2. In the event that no one gets all 5 right, I will pick the answer that is most correct.
3. In the event of a tie, I will ask each person to pick a number and use a random number generator to select the winner.

4. IMPORTANT: By entering in this contest, you are stating that you are of legal age and can legally purchase cigars and tobacco products in your locale/city/state/country.

Now the all important question. What do I win?

The winner will receive a prize pack containing each of my Top 5 of '11 and a few other goodies from my personal stash! I will post a photo of the prize pack when the winner is selected.

The contest is now open and runs until 11:59pm Pacific time on Tuesday January 31st. Winner (or tie) will be announces on Wednesday February 1st.
If you have any questions you can PM me.

Thanks again for all of your support and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Make it top 4 only as I'll give a correct answer of ******* ******** as one of em...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    Make it top 4 only as I'll give a correct answer of XXXXXXXX as one of em...
    well if you want to give your answers away, that's fine... this will be open to all forum members btw
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Changed it..LOL. gonna check out your bolg, been reading and learning as well..
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Do we have to guess them in order, or just give you the top 5?
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Changed it..LOL. gonna check out your bolg, been reading and learning as well..
    learning that I'm pretty much full of it? I learn that a little better everyday
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    Do we have to guess them in order, or just give you the top 5?
    I'll get full details up later today OldSoul... Ultimately I'm going to want them all correct in order, but if that doesn't actually happen, then I'll go with whoever gets the most right
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    1.Gurkha Triad
    2. Gurhka HMR
    3.Gurkha Centurian
    4.Gurkha Assassin
    5. Gurkha Titan XIVIX
    Am I right or am I right???
  • Options
    scarlin:
    1.Gurkha Triad
    2. Gurhka HMR
    3.Gurkha Centurian
    4.Gurkha Assassin
    5. Gurkha Titan XIVIX
    Am I right or am I right???
    HA! Awesome
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LoL! I feel like is cheating since I follow your blog! Wait...your top 5 isn't up yet. So...I'll have to take some guesses on this one...

La Aurora Preferido Maduro No.2

Tat Havana VI

CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger

Quesada Selection Espana

My Father Cedros

Hows that?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    1. B&M- Black 2 B&M- Wine 3. Phillie- Grape 4. B&M- cream 5. White Owl- strawberry
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LoL! I demand some reviews on the blog!! Lets see those!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    LoL! I feel like is cheating since I follow your blog! Wait...your top 5 isn't up yet. So...I'll have to take some guesses on this one...

La Aurora Preferido Maduro No.2

Tat Havana VI

CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger

Quesada Selection Espana

My Father Cedros

Hows that?
    I belive it will be on Rob's site when ready....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Yep... MVW is correct... this is just a heads up for the contest... I'll get rules posted later tonight or early tomorrow... I will host the contest on my site, but I will not force people to go there to answer, I'll take answers here too... so no one has officially entered yet...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    Yep... MVW is correct... this is just a heads up for the contest... I'll get rules posted later tonight or early tomorrow... I will host the contest on my site, but I will not force people to go there to answer, I'll take answers here too... so no one has officially entered yet...
    no one needs to enter....all mine are correct!
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    robbyras:
    HA! I missed your first post... did you get the Grape one on there?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    robbyras:
    Wanna bet, I'll take care of you tomorrow night in GB, HA, HA !!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I'll have the details posted today!
  • Options
    From this point on, the contest is open! Check the original post for clues and rules!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    From this point on, the contest is open! Check the original post for clues and rules!
    I already won...?
  • Options
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    I already won...?
    Well you made some GREAT guesses, but they were made BEFORE the contest started... you better submit some official answers!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    robbyras:
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    I already won...?
    Well you made some GREAT guesses, but they were made BEFORE the contest started... you better submit some official answers!
    He likes the creamy chicken. oriental flavor, beef, picante chicken , and crab flavored noodles.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    robbyras:
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    I already won...?
    He likes the creamy chicken. oriental flavor, beef, picante chicken , and crab flavored noodles.
    I LIVED on the Oriental flavor in college.... wonder why I have high blood pressure?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Direwolf:
    robbyras:
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    I already won...?
    I LIVED on the Oriental flavor in college.... wonder why I have high blood pressure?
    I couldn't eat those dudes for years afterwards lol.. The only ones I can eat now are the brands in the Asian grocery.
  • Options
    So I managed to pick up a sponsor for this contest... so the prize pack will include some notebooks from HumidorNotes.com. They are pretty sweet pocket notebooks for cigar notes... so just another reason to play... free cigars and now some free HumidorNotes notebooks!
  • Options
    1.MF Cedros
    2.Undercrown
    3.Quesada Espana
    4.Cromagnon Knuckle Dragga
    5.San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liga #9, undercrown , ruination, armada and my father La bijou.
  • Options
    oh man... those are some reeeeeeeeeeeeally good guesses... keep em comin! Contest runs through Midnight tomorrow!
  • Options
    You weren't talking about the top 5 ramens?
  • Options
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Direwolf beat me to the ramens. <3 Chicken
  • Options
    scarlin:
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Direwolf beat me to the ramens.
    you guys are killin me...

The prize is really freakin good... You can win my top 5 cigars from 2011, notebooks from Humidor Notes AND some additional sticks from me... and all you have to do is guess... someone WILL win... throw your hat in the ring!