Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY hit me hard

The other day I noticed that Rick was wanting to try the Cabaguian Gaupos, and I had some left from a box purchase a couple years back, so we did a little trade. I sent the three Cabaguians and my last MOW PA and he sent this:

Yea, that's a ZINO perfecto! The one on the right is a Tat Triunfador lancero. The guy does not fight fair! Many thanks Rick, great trade!

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    lessoned learned, no one here fights fair...lol...but man u just got smacked where it hurts, Very nice Rick!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy, thanks for the trade. I saw you had those on your wish list. I had a few of them. So I figured what the heck. You sent me your last MOW which is a favorite of mine. And I sent you my favorite cigar. That's a even trade off, I think :).

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Very nice trade!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Cool! Nice job, both ways I say.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Im gonna pull an RCY trick of my very own sometime soon!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are sweet!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Those are sweet!
    RCY wrote the book on how to layeth downeth the smacketh .lol enjoy guys
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very niiiiice RCY
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Burned up the Undercrown last night. I couldn't believe how much smoke that thing made, and how long it stayed alive. I've not seen a cigar do both at the same time before. It lasted well over 1 hr 45 min. It was a cool, creamy smoke to the very end, my first Undercrown, so I have nothing else to comapre with, but this one was just terrific. I see what all the hoopla is all about now. It's a box worthy stick in my book. Thanks again, Rick.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I love the undercrowns. Those are such a great smoke. Haven't had anything bigger than the robusto though