Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What else do you collect(besides cigars)?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cemetery photos. The older the better. I love local history.

• Options
    RBeckom:
    Cemetery photos. The older the better. I love local history.

Forgot one.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Geetars....and amps that glow in the dark
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am a person with lot of hobbies besides cigars. I love to collect animal horns, victorian art, decor, furniture, books, tea, reciepes many more. Here are some my collections: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I collect all the bottle caps from all the craft beers I drink. My plan is to one day line the top of the bar in my restaurant with them.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I collect Dave Matthews Band concert posters. Right now i probably have around 40-50. I have been slacking on getting them framed or put in a display folder, it gets expensive. I am also starting to collect setlist from the concerts i go to, whether it be ones taped to the stage or at the sound booth. Some of those are DMB and some are not. I have been to somewhere around 80 concerts and 56 have been DMB, 1 Dave Matthews solo and 2 Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds acoustic shows. The posters are signed and numbered from the artist and are sometimes done in sets and individual posters get released at different shows across the country. Needless to say i enjoy going to concerts lol.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    I am a person with lot of hobbies besides cigars. I love to collect animal horns, victorian art, decor, furniture, books, tea, reciepes many more. Here are some my collections: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Nice collection. Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    rzaman thats a cool collection .
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Thanks gmill880. I spent some time in Southern Africa and collected many unique art made of horns. I did not hunt any of them. I will post more pictures soon. I knew some artists who curved horn, hippo tooth, animal bone. these are my golden memory from Africa.
    gmill880:
    rzaman thats a cool collection .
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Whiskey, gin, headphones, drums, books
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Toy ambulances, fire trucks and motorcycles. Had a decent collection until my kids found them... Oh, well.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I collect all the bottle caps from all the craft beers I drink. My plan is to one day line the top of the bar in my restaurant with them.
    That's an awesome idea.
    One of my friends in college did this. He had a few of us save up all our bottle caps for a couple quarters then when he had enough, he covered the top of a kitchen (beer pong) table with them. He did some designs with the cap colors and it turned out real sweet. Good luck with the project - and it's a great excuse to drink some extra beers, you know for the sake of collecting. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I have a small jar with most of the caps I've drank. Not sure what I'll end up doing with them. I collect coins (proof sets, American Silver Eagles, Silver Bullion coins) and pocket knives. My knife collection is mainly modern folders, but lately I've been getting into more traditional styles. There's some beautiful knives being made today that would make your grandfather cry.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    wow......... i just realized i dont colect anything other than cigars now. used to collect knives, shoes and parts for my truck.........
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    415:
    wow......... i just realized i dont colect anything other than cigars now. used to collect knives, shoes and parts for my truck.........

+1 Used to collect swords, action figures and old Life Magazines. I had the Life Magazines with Ali and Frazier on the cover, Castro and my favorite one was from '56 that had the New 1957 Chevy that was about to come out! I was moving around a lot and got tired of toting everything with me and gave it all to a close friend!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just a few of my toys imageimageimageimageimageimage