Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    you're drinking again, aren't you? lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Can't be drinking AGAIN, if you never stopped, right?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy. Here we go
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LOL. The guy cant smoke right now, but is enjoying going through his magical 20 count humi. Classic Todd, but do wha u gotta do.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    Can't be drinking AGAIN, if you never stopped, right?
    Touche my friend. Touche.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I commend you for taking the time to put breaks in and bold each #. That is something I am too lazy to do!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    A man called "Horse". There is some trouble coming.
  • Options
    Your mailbox will feel pain today, you will cry today, my job will be done today and I'll be the one to LMAO. You, my friend, will understand rhetorical by days end..............

I have more giving you enough clues to either protect yourself or your mailbox but not both........
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Whheeeewwwhh... Finally got brave enough to run the number and felt a jolt of relief that it wasn't headed my way.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Looks like someone is making a run to HD/Lowes for a new Mailbox today. :D
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    So I was having one of the worst weeks of my life, I brought my wife to the ER and she ended up being brought directly to the ICU with a throat infection, unable to swallow, cough, barely able to breath. She was in the ICU for 2 days on narcotics every 2 hours, IV's, Antibiotics, etc. and not getting better. In the meantime my next door neighbor for the past 17 years died from cancer. Owning my own business I had to go into work that same day as I was unable to trade out all my shifts for the week. I walked into my office to see a package from Todd sitting on my desk and it brought a smile to my face in the middle of all the insanity. Todd's generosity is legendary and I found myself in the cross-hairs of one of his lethal "5 count" bombs. Thanks so much Todd for the gift that seemed to appear at the absolute right time. I'm happy to report that my wife is now on the mend and I was able to get her back at home this week. I guess I will however have to help you with your math...at least counting to 5. image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that you're wife is doing better and that you were able to find some peace among the insanity, Todd is brilliant at helping everyone! Congrats and glad everything is on the mend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Glad the wife's on the mend bro . As for counting ... theres not a damn single brother on this forum that can count worth a chit !!!
  • Options
    Jsut for the record, contrary to popular belief, I can count to 5, however, I just don't stop at 5.

Glad the your wife is better and isn't to mad with the status of your mailbox./
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that things have gotten better and your wife is doing ok. I would recommend that SleevePlz could give us a lesson in counting, but since he's been here he's forgotten how as well. Awesome hit, Todd! To throw in a D&D reference, you must have a "humidor of holding"...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Glad to hear that things have gotten better and your wife is doing ok. I would recommend that SleevePlz could give us a lesson in counting, but since he's been here he's forgotten how as well. Awesome hit, Todd! To throw in a D&D reference, you must have a "humidor of holding"...
    Dan, it aint that special, in fact, it was just recently compared to a clown car.........