Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2012 BORK Baseball League

Who wants in? It's a standard 5x5 league head to head league. The buy in was sticks last year, but we can do sticks or Cash this year. I only want to do this if we get at least 10 players. Standard rules for players. As long as you're on the good traders list, you're in...

so let me know

1. RobbyRas
2. danielzreyes
3. Bombay
4. scarlin
5. bigfnsteve
6. jasonusa1
7. smoke em if you got em
8. kingjk729
9. JZ

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I'd like in on this.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you're in if I can get my hands on one of those Monte's you just got... good lookin sticks!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    oohhh man. Yeah what the hell count me in.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    you're in if I can get my hands on one of those Monte's you just got... good lookin sticks!
    Deal
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    Deal
    you're in regardless bro! but if you wanna work out a trade, I can hook you up... PM me
  • Options
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    Deal
    you're in regardless bro! but if you wanna work out a trade, I can hook you up... PM me
    Deal lol..............PM has been sentented.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I am in. Finally something I am decent at!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Im down..
  • Options
    list is updated... only 5 to go...
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    I'm in if cool.
  • Options
    Bumping!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me in coach....im ready to play!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Robby
  • Options
    NICE! So we're at 8... hopefully we can get a few more guys and set the draft for next week since the season is right around the corner...
  • Options
    Robby just a suggestion if we don't get to 10 say 9 we could always go roto with it instead. Just a thought as the end fo the next week is the opener
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Im in again, I'll pm my email address
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Robby just a suggestion if we don't get to 10 say 9 we could always go roto with it instead. Just a thought as the end fo the next week is the opener
    Yeah, thats what we did last season... and in order to make it a little more difficult, we limited each team to 2 roster moves per week... that made it a little more strategic, if you will

I'll set the league up on yahoo... think we could draft this weekend? Maybe sunday afternoon?

can each of you guys shoot me your email so I can get this going?
  • Options
    OK, the league is set up on yahoo... here is the direct link http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/robbyrasreviewsbaseball

League ID: 155909
    PW: maduro
    It looks like I had a few emails addys from last year, but you can just sign up with the info above. I set the live draft for Sunday at 2pm Pacific, but we can change it...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Oops!
  • Options
    out of town on Sunday, Monday evening works, dont know peoples work schedule? If not I can autodraft.
  • Options
    Should we keep our team names the same as our forum names? (Just a suggestion so there won't be any confusion I'm up for what ever though. )
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Bombay:
    out of town on Sunday, Monday evening works, dont know peoples work schedule? If not I can autodraft.
    +1 for Monday evening.
  • Options
    Lets use our forum screen names and I can switch it to Monday night... does 6PM Pacific work or is that too late?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Lets use our forum screen names and I can switch it to Monday night... does 6PM Pacific work or is that too late?
    works for me.
  • Options
    That should be good for me as well .....
  • Options
    6pm works for me on Monday.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    6pm works for me on Monday.
    +1
  • Options
    sounds good... I made that change... 6pm monday
  • Options
    Bump ...... Come on we only need one more at minimum.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Bump ...... Come on we only need one more at minimum.
    We have 9 people so far... if we can get a 10th then we'll go head to head, if not, we'll go Roto and only 2 moves per week... Buy in is just sticks, so don't be afraid to join in!