Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 BORK Baseball League

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Please don't limit moves...My lineup always gets hurt and I must go into super GM mode.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    scarlin:
    Please don't limit moves...My lineup always gets hurt and I must go into super GM mode.
    Well, we did that last year since there were only 9 teams and it made it pretty fair in my opinion... we'll have decent sized rosters but since there are only 9 teams, there will be a LOT of talent on the waiver wire... my reasoning is to keep everything on an even playing filed... you just have to be careful about the moves you make...
    Bump
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    How is the draft order going to be picked? I think for all fairness it should be randomly selected by Yahoo. Just my 2 cents.....
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Should go by lowest count! Haha. Random for the win
    draft order is random and will be available 30 min before the draft...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To whom ever gets first pick, I'll trade you Pujols for an Opus X. Dominican for Dominican lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I'm gonna draft him and bench his dumb A$$ the whole season..and still win! hahah
    How is the draft order setup? Is it a snake? Please be a snake order
    Yes its snake. Everything about this week is very basic. The scoring a standard everything is pretty much standard. The only nuance is will have two utility spots and a limited number of moves per week.
    so I've got 9 names but only 8 teams are registered... I can't tell who is missing, but the draft is tomorrow, so you should get it going...
    scarlin:
    Ima be pissed if I have the first pick. I'd rather have 2nd from last :
    y?
    ok, so we have all 9 guys signed up, so I change it to a Roto scoring league... I could not limit the weekly moves for some reason, so we have a cap of 60 moves for the season... this breaks down to basically 3 per week, so keep that in mind... I also added 162 games cap at each position and 1800 max on IP... all pretty standard settings...
    danielzreyes:
    scarlin:
    Ima be pissed if I have the first pick. I'd rather have 2nd from last :
    y?
    Id rather have 2 back to back picks or 2 picks only 2 away from each other. that saying If my pick is in the top 3 I may trade it away ;)
    Draft is just over an hour away... hope you guys can make it
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Draft is just over an hour away... hope you guys can make it
    cant wait!!
    The draft room is now open... be sure to log on... see you guys in a bit!
    WOOOOOOOO LAST PICK
    thanks for coming out guys... should be a fun season!
    That was fun brothers. Good luck to all.
    No one correctly guessed Mr Irrelevant :(
    That was fun... but next time im leaving work early or taking the entire day otf to focus myself and prepare.. for some reason my work station would not load the draft page so i had use my tablet... pain in the a$$.
    just a reminder that I have an extra 1B that I may trade... Eric Hosmer, Billy Butler or Adam Dunn may be available... looking for an OF in return...
    robbyras:
    just a reminder that I have an extra 1B that I may trade... Eric Hosmer, Billy Butler or Adam Dunn may be available... looking for an OF in return...
    I'll trade you for Miguel Tejada. lol
    robbyras:
    Everyone on my bench is an outfield LOL and I don't want to trade any muahahaha.
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    Everyone on my bench is an outfield LOL and I don't want to trade any muahahaha.
    ha... i do have one extra OF, so I'm not worried... these guys will all have more value later in the season anyway
    robbyras:
    scarlin:
    robbyras:
    ha... i do have one extra OF, so I'm not worried... these guys will all have more value later in the season anyway
    Now if I didn't have Swisher we may be talking, but he plays 1B too. If there was a shortstop I think I would talk.
    $2.1 billion. Seesh
    danielzreyes:
    $2.1 billion. Seesh
    HA! they only overpaid by about a billion... it's all good