Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Someone Trying to Teach Bandyt09 How to Count

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got this a few days ago and have been laughing and doing a little research ever since. Well, more than laughing than anything else as this package hit me at the best time possible. We have got some pretty funny and creative BOTL's on here.

Whoever did this should step up and take your props because, if you don't, I'll teach a few people around here how to count mailboxes.............

To whomever did this, and I have a good idea who, you do not even know how much this meant to me and what perfect timing you have in sending it. This was a much needed laugh during a week that went so wrong.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I thought the letter said "5 examples"...I only see two.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    j0z3r:
    Looks like 5 cigars, 5 razors, 5 sticks of gum, 5 each of those candies...must have been that math professor we have around here. LOL!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I see we have some jokesters in the forum, lol. Good stuff, but I know there will be a big penalty for that. This will be fun to watch unfold.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Joe, seems like you need some edumacation on things in 5 and since pictures don't help, maybe something tangible might. See you tomorrow at the herf.............

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lmfao!!!! good one!!! but don't think Todd learned anything....
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahahahah! Epic
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It's a hopeless cause. Nice concept, but hopeless...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome bomb. Love the creativity.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very unique and creativity for a bomb!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Isn't it, I thought so. I just wish Mr. Creativity would pop up and say something, it sure would be nice to know.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    too funny
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    Isn't it, I thought so. I just wish Mr. Creativity would pop up and say something, it sure would be nice to know.
    There's been a bunch of the "Who Dunnit " bombings lately? They are all interesting!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    There's been a bunch of the "Who Dunnit " bombings lately? They are all interesting!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    I like the fact that whoever did it dug enough to find out that 2 of my favorite candies are Zotz (childhood favorite) and Starburst. Or maybe they just got lucky, ya think?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Man I got to ya Im so envious right now not because of the cigars (dont get me wrong they are awesome) but because of the Zotz I love those things (or I used to) I thought they stopped making em.. lol Nice hit enjoy your sticks this weekend Todd..