Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first San Lotano Oval last night. Still needs some down time (only a few days off the truck), but I can see this becoming a staple. I'm glad I doubled up on the Oval/Reconquista deal from March Madness. image
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

With this great group of BoTL:

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome shot and smoke Steve, thanks for sharing ;) Out of curiosity which one is you in the group pic?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Awesome shot and smoke Steve, thanks for sharing ;) Out of curiosity which one is you in the group pic?
    my guess, judging by his smokes....the guy in the shorts in charge
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hey Steve, where exactly you at. That kinda looks like LSA across from Ali Al Salem.

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    earlier i had a 5 vegas miami, currently having a Diamond Crown Maximus no.5 purchased in april '10
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPH morado toro
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Johnny O! Corona Extra (6x43 "World Famous" pig tail/shag foot

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Reconquista,,,brings back memories,,,lol,,,,,Thanks Shaun Harrison!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Since I am at work and probably wouldn't get to enjoy anything else because of some idiot I am enjoying.a vintage old favorite. Filtered. Marlboro. Red
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭

V Lancero
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Partagas Serie D no 4. By far my favorite stick.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey Steve, where exactly you at. That kinda looks like LSA across from Ali Al Salem.

Yea, I'm the civilian contractor. We're smoking at Camp Buehring.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Smoked a Padilla Miama toro that was gifted to me. It had a year and a half rest time and it was an excellent smoke. Spice at first then died down but did not disappear totally. Perfect burn and plenty of thick smoke.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Anejo No. 46
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Limited Reserva
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    amz1301:
    Anejo No. 46
    Me too. It was freakin great. As usual.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Oval. First inch was meh but after that the flavors skyrocketed. Interesting stick!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with an Obsidian and the moved on to MOWPA and finished with a 1 year old Sencillo Platinum.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Too damn many today, oddly enough the highlights include a cigar brand I'm not usually very complimentary towards...Arturo Fuente. Started with a Fuente 858 Rosado Sungrown that was hiding in plain sight in my tub, awesome cigar. Fast forward to the end of the night and I'm smoking one of the new Fuentes, the Magnum R 52, again with a Rosado Sungrown wrapper, and I really liked this one as well. Folks, I've found my Fuente...after being a Fuente skeptic for the past few years, I've finally found the Fuentes for me, the Sungrowns just hit me in all the right spots.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Too damn many today, oddly enough the highlights include a cigar brand I'm not usually very complimentary towards...Arturo Fuente. Started with a Fuente 858 Rosado Sungrown that was hiding in plain sight in my tub, awesome cigar. Fast forward to the end of the night and I'm smoking one of the new Fuentes, the Magnum R 52, again with a Rosado Sungrown wrapper, and I really liked this one as well. Folks, I've found my Fuente...after being a Fuente skeptic for the past few years, I've finally found the Fuentes for me, the Sungrowns just hit me in all the right spots.
    Welcome to the family. We've been waiting for you.
  • Options
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus from a great BoTL in Louisiana

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Ashton ESG. Good cigar, not worth the price though. Lots of construction issues with the wrapper.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Best 5 Vegas stick I've had to date, evey time I get one of those it's smoked in less than two weeks hence why I'm down to one. That and the MoW PA, Ruination, and Diesel UHC Torp I have in the herf a dor at all times.... Those are my go to sticks, great choice Mr. Wolf!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Best 5 Vegas stick I've had to date, evey time I get one of those it's smoked in less than two weeks hence why I'm down to one. That and the MoW PA, Ruination, and Diesel UHC Torp I have in the herf a dor at all times.... Those are my go to sticks, great choice Mr. Wolf!!!
    Totally agree with everything I enjoy the diesel shorty as well and the regular MOW, I guess I'm an AJ ****, lol
  • Options
    Just kit up the first Little Devil from the box I bought on my bday. Very toothy cigar with lots of character, very reminiscent of the PA but richer with more cream elements and a chewier core, really really digging this and so glad I bought a box. So far I prefer it over the PA and the thing is bellowing out massive clouds of thick white smoke!! I'll be posting one of my new "synopsis" on this bad boy later tonight.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Was my first one and it is really an awesome stick. Will pick up more for sure
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    90+ Irishman:
    Just kit up the first Little Devil from the box I bought on my bday. Very toothy cigar with lots of character, very reminiscent of the PA but richer with more cream elements and a chewier core, really really digging this and so glad I bought a box. So far I prefer it over the PA and the thing is bellowing out massive clouds of thick white smoke!! I'll be posting one of my new "synopsis" on this bad boy later tonight.
    planning on buying all three boxes in a few weeks, just need to make room or dare i say start a coolidor
  • Options
    big chunks:
    90+ Irishman:
    planning on buying all three boxes in a few weeks, just need to make room or dare i say start a coolidor
    Coolidor... Seriously you'll regret it if you don't, they are killer honestly. Hold rH like you wouldn't believe and massive storage capability for $50 or less all said and done. Do it.