Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rburke1129 got me too!

This awesome BORK smacked me good. It all started when he sent me some info I requested on where he found the OSOK and then offered to trade with me to hook me up. Then he stepped it up a notch. He offered 1 each of all the sticks he just got which is ridiculous, and then he throws in one of my favs,the Cain F, as an extra. Can't say enough good things about this guy. Thanks again!

Pics:

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Glad they arrived safely...enjoy brother! Awesome pics btw.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks man!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn he's terrorizing the neighborhood!!!!I like this guy!!!!!Enjoy the sticks E
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet pics man.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Sweet pics man.
    Let me just say, Rburke1129 nice hit brother. ENFIDL, I can tell that you take a lot of pride in your work. (Your pics). I just wanted to let you know that I am somewhat of an art buff and I appreciate your pics. Good stuff bro. Keep it up.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yeah he is a top notch bork indeed!

danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Sweet pics man.
    Let me just say, Rburke1129 nice hit brother. ENFIDL, I can tell that you take a lot of pride in your work. (Your pics). I just wanted to let you know that I am somewhat of an art buff and I appreciate your pics. Good stuff bro. Keep it up.
    Thanks man! I really appreciate the positive feedback. It's much appreciated and I'm glad you are enjoying the pics
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a friday the 13th headshot today outta the blue , ask about how the rp 2003 cameroons were and sends me one to try for myself, was just at the b&m yesterday and had one in my hands and put it back, glad i waited, the sumatra was also high on my try list, love the edge and cains too! thanks bork, keep an eye out too there son,lol image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rburke!!! Yup the edge is a good smoke!!
    Enjoy em jj...let me know what ya think of the cameroon...take care brother!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03112550000309730193 , my father #4 on wish list huh? lol, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THEvp4lws3c
    oh damn...maybe i should get some lube to try and ease the pain!