Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Watch out Al Qaeda....

Bombs are in the air and heading to Afghanistan! Oh....and there are a couple more packages too... One for a noob, another for...............who knows? image

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shout out to Greg, Bigfnsteve, Jgbiv, and Toombes whom helped me put the package together as we should be sending well over 100 sticks. Todd and the SoCal boys will be sending next week too. I did not know we had to declare them.....so I put down candles again lol. 0311 2550 0003 4695 9496
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dude, you got Barney Rubble toes!!!! Lol!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Awesome dustin! Thanks for stepping up and getting it all organized!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    seriously laughed out loud !. Im sure the troops will appreciate your donation guys
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Toombes:
    seriously laughed out loud !. Im sure the troops will appreciate your donation guys
    Yeah...never heard that one before honestly...gave me a good chuckle.
  • Options
    Bumping this for those involved. Package still shows as departed 4/04 from the post office an hour south of me. Ollie has not logged in since 4/02. I'll be honest, I googled his name fearing the worst but saw nothing. I'm hoping he is alright over there.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully everyone over there is safe and just busy right now.
    And FYI my package still shows as "in process" since it was shipping from CCOM. Ordered on 3/27 but no further updates. I will, email the beard and see if he knows something

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Thanks for the update Dustin
  • Options
    Well, i am not too concerned with how long the package takes...more soe that Will has not logged in for 12 days. He was very engaged via PM for weeks, then he has not logged in since the 04/02. He had mentioend many times that their internet was very scarce at his position.
  • Options
    Yeah depending on where they are it can take awile. I've sent quite a few boxes over seas and some have taken a month or more. During the initial invasion of Iraq some of the boxes took several months to catch up to family members. It was even worse when they would be off the grid entirely for awhile. It was a welcome Sat Phone call tell ya that. I've never bought so many baby wipes, copenhagen or beef jerkey in my life. My living room looked like a costco/tobacco shop during deployments. Mail was an adventure and a half at that time. Hopefully Will is doing well as can be.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice job Dustin. I still need to give you the sticks I have for you to send. Please remind me next time I see you.