Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you jj20030!!

Sent JJ a RP Cameroon to try last week and before I can turn around he blasts me with an incredible selection of sticks including a MF #4 from my wish list. For good measure he included an H Upmann Cameroon(which I have not tried), RP Decade(oh hell yeah), Nub Dub and San Miguel. Thank you brother!!
Photobucket
Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    Sent JJ a RP Cameroon to try last week and before I can turn around he blasts me with an incredible selection of sticks including a MF #4 from my wish list. For good measure he included an H Upmann Cameroon(which I have not tried), RP Decade(oh hell yeah), Nub Dub and San Miguel. Thank you brother!!
    Photobucket
    NICE HIT JIMMY!!!! ISOM/Once-In-a-Lifetime Cigars aside, the MF No. 4 is the single best cigar I've smoked, every time it blows me away with how perfect the draw is, how fluid the notes change, and how complex and creamy the blend is. THIS is the epitome of a perfect masterpiece cigar there is, Jamie Garcia really nailed it to say the least!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice, nice ,nice looks like someone got a good deal in the mailbox. Good hit as always Jimmy....

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy's one of the classiest brothers here,, Enjoy!!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoy , i think ive bought 5 of those my father #4's and gave most away,maybe all and yet to smoke one,lol, kid, go check your own mail box now,lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Jimmy!! All very delicious smokes !!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...