Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sniped!!!

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
I've been Sniped!!! Coming home after a looooooong series of days at work with more in the future I grudgingly got the mail (since I know no sticks are coming). Boy, was I wrong!!! Sitting in my mailbox was an extremely well-timed mental pick-me-upper from our one and only Sniper:

Padilla '68

An ENTIRE BOX of Padilla Series '68!!! Glen and I had an earlier discussion about the Series '68 and their fate of being discontinued. These are such a great stick, one of Padilla's best. He urged me to stock up but I just didn't turn the advice into reality. Apparently this was unsatisfactory and Glen took it upon himself to stock up my humi for me!!!

The Sniper is an amazing BORK whose generosity knows no bounds. He exemplifies everything I love about this forum and the brotherhood of the leaf in general. I always look forward to our conversations, trades and general cigar interactions. This entire box of '68s is just insanely thoughtful, thank you SO MUCH Sniper, you are the man!!!

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, awesome bork!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Wowzer now that's what u call a 1 shot 1 kill......
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It's because of this kind of generosity that I hang around here. Glen, most awesome!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Big, very nice hit, love the black bears also, great smokes
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Bravo!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    Bravo!
    +1
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    It's because of this kind of generosity that I hang around here. Glen, most awesome!
    +10121234421243312341234124124

This is why I have tried to go above and beyond the call of duty in every trade/bomb...because seeing stuff like this makes this board amazing, and I am glad to contribute. Sniper...this is good karma man, and above and beyond the call of duty........and it makes you a target ;)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. He da man.......
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTG Glen, know you'll enjoy those!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Wow. Excellence in every way.
  • Options
    This is very awesome to see how close knit this community is and I can not wait to contribute!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Looks sheriff Sniper found himself a rocket launcher...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Glad to help make somebody's day. Harpoon is one of the A+ members of our community and well deserving of something like this.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Awesome hit Sniper! Congrats to Bigharpoon :D
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    What an amazing surprise to come home to, great job Sniper!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg no one deserves it more brother, congrats on a box of incredible cigars!!! I turned my Pops onto these a few months ago (he has been avidly smoking cigars for over 10 years) and by the end of the first one it was his new all time fav,,,, great cigars to say the least! Glen, you are a true class act and someone we should all look to for what we can grow into and achieve, thanks for being such a great brother and human being!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's an awesome thing to do.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thats a awsome hit Glen ... one shot one kill for sure ... Congratulations 'Harpoon !!!