Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Schedule

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
How is your team gonna end up?

My call on Seattle is gonna be 10-6, but prolly more like 8-8

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My team doesn't look too promising. They don't even have a coach.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Touchdown Megatron! I like our chances at 11 or 12 wins this year. I imagine Suh will bounce back from a sub-par season last year and we might even have something resembling a running game. Really looking forward to the draft, too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Brand new everything for the Colts ... Cant wait to see Andrew Luck and what he brings . The new coaches are finally picking up some free agents with size for once on defense and offense . Lets see , after looking at the schedule for the Colts , I'm going to predict we go 7-9 maybe even 8-8 is a possibility .
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Touchdown Megatron! I like our chances at 11 or 12 wins this year. I imagine Suh will bounce back from a sub-par season last year and we might even have something resembling a running game. Really looking forward to the draft, too.
    All Hail Megatron! Suh is good, just need to mature a bit more. Running game? What's that? Oh you mean what #20 used to do? Go Lions!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Haven't paid any attention yet, but I did see a headline that the Packers and Patriots have the best schedule in regards to opposing teams records...

I'll TAKE it!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Haven't paid any attention yet, but I did see a headline that the Packers and Patriots have the best schedule in regards to opposing teams records...

I'll TAKE it!
    packers should go 12-4 or 13-3
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bears should be a 10-6, 11-5 team this years (fingers crossed). Better if it weren't for those pesky Packers.
  • jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    the packers are my team f**k the bears lol sorry bears fans
    jailhouse:
    Jailhouse Joe.. Now I DOUBLE HATE you. I better go post that on the other thread.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jailhouse:
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! How in the name of George Halas is a new-to-the-forums BOTL gonna come on here, WITH AN ILLINOIS ADDRESS nonetheless, and start spouting pro-**** vitriol while downing my beloved Bears???

AND since you were railing on the StL Cardinals (which I agree with) Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're a damned Cubs fan to boot (which I cannot stomach - GO SOX!)??? I just gotta shake my head and blame the parents... LOL

Welcome to the forums my friend, glad to have ya! :-)

The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! How in the name of George Halas is a new-to-the-forums BOTL gonna come on here, WITH AN ILLINOIS ADDRESS nonetheless, and start spouting pro-**** vitriol while downing my beloved Bears???

AND since you were railing on the StL Cardinals (which I agree with) Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're a damned Cubs fan to boot (which I cannot stomach - GO SOX!)??? I just gotta shake my head and blame the parents... LOL

Welcome to the forums my friend, glad to have ya! :-)

RETRACTION - it was Kas over on the Things I Hate thread slaggin the Cards, not jailhouse. Again I gotta blame the parents (GO SOX!) but at least Kas got it half right! GO BEARS!!!! :-)

• jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    lol im from illinois so im allowed to hate the bears and cubs. my best friend is a bears fan lucky he is a cards fan to or we couldnt be freinds
    jailhouse:
    lol im from illinois so im allowed to hate the bears and cubs. my best friend is a bears fan lucky he is a cards fan to or we couldnt be freinds
    Hating the Cubs yes - I know from growing up in Chitown you can either be a Sox fan or a Cubs fan... but not both! But hating the Bears? For a hometown guy, thats like hating your own ****! LOL

Packers fan for football season... Cardinals fan for baseball season... what part of the state do you live in??? Seem so confused!!! :-D

(All of this is in good fun BTW)

The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    Hating the Cubs yes - I know from growing up in Chitown you can either be a Sox fan or a Cubs fan... but not both! But hating the Bears? For a hometown guy, thats like hating your own ****! LOL

Packers fan for football season... Cardinals fan for baseball season... what part of the state do you live in??? Seem so confused!!! :-D

(All of this is in good fun BTW)

I was thinking the same thing. You have to change bars every six months. What a pain in the...