Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Smoke 'n' Post - My Father Le Bijou 1922

124»

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Phalanx is the only one I have, and I have been dying to try it!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    I'm good with that.
  • Options
    new thread?
  • Options
    Open to all
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Sry I am MIA this week - end of the semester, and life is about as hectic as it ever has been. I should be up for the next one. I still have the survey up, and will start the thread next week. You all have fun tonight.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    41 degrees and pouring rain, probably gonna fore-go my cigar this evening. Have fun boys!

Maybe we should re-take the survey since we've already done the top three choices? People may have all new choices now. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Just got started and I have to say that into the first couple of puffs, I'm kinda surprised. Lots of creamy milk chocolate to me and just a bit of spice to let you know it's there.
  • Options
  • Options
    Zach, what's up brother. Fired mine up about 15 min ago. Good draw, burns a little uneven but not to bad. Pickin up a little bit o' spice, chocolate, and maybe like a dry oak. Don't know if I'm really parched or the stick making me thirsty. Got some cream soda to go with.
  • Options
    I totally agree, this one really dries my mouth out. About an inch or so in and I'm getting some nice black coffee mixed with the chocolate and the spice marries them all together well. Good draw, not great and a bit of an uneven burn but not really an issue.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Wish I wasn't working. I have smoked one of these before. Been wanting to try another.
  • Options
    Ash held on for an inch and a half.
  • Options
    Same here. Spice has kind of wore off burn has straightened itself out somewhat. 2nd third seems a little creamier and sweeter.
  • Options
    I'm just past the halfway point and the sweetness is such a great predominant flavor right now. Creamy vanilla with the chocolate still at the forefront, spice died down a ton and a small nut flavor I can't describe or pick out. Great cigar!
  • Options
    Final third now and man is the chocolate out of this world! Still getting the nut flavor and the spice has picked up a bit again. For such a big cigar, it hasn't gotten boring or lost my interest.
  • Options
    Final third also here. Spice has picked back up.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love these, woulda joined in but just had 1 about a week ago and only have 1-2 left outta a box,lol
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am late and already fired up a My Father Limitied Edition 2010. Enjoy your smoke!!!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i love these, woulda joined in but just had 1 about a week ago and only have 1-2 left outta a box,lol
    That's cause you sent me 1+1=2 buddy, lol. Thanks for the smokes JJ
  • Options
    2??? , omg, no wonder,lol, well, you really need 2 incase 1 sucked,lol
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    That's cause you sent me 1+1=2 buddy, lol. Thanks for the smokes JJ
    you sure it wasnt 1+1= 3, my texas math has been whack lately,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    2??? , omg, no wonder,lol, well, you really need 2 incase 1 sucked,lol
    It's ok. Now we no why when we work out a 10 for 10 trade with you we get 20 sticks, hahaha
  • Options
    rzaman:
    I am late and already fired up a My Father Limitied Edition 2010. Enjoy your smoke!!!
    Definitely looking forward to your review on them.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I will post my thought another day. Remeber you sent me twenty sticks-:) I had Chinese food and my mouth is full of garlic flavor. However, still I am enjoying the smoke. Thanks again!!!
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    Definitely looking forward to your review on them.
  • Options
    just finished up and the spice came back in full force. Classic AJ ending to an amazing stick! Now about those MF LE's...... We gonna do those next week? Ha. Yep, shamelessly fishing for a trade on one of those.