Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

This is very cool

I've been off the forums for a while due to a blown up back... today was the first day I put more than about ten minutes a day tops into my participation here since I got hurt. And going thru the Trades, Passes and Bombs section, I noticed something I hadn't before.

A LOT of names I haven't seen.

And I find that RIGHTEOUSLY AWESOME.

There have been several prolific bombers in these forums in my time here, and when I started to think about it, its usually a core group of BOTL who have been around for a good while going at it.

To see all these new names getting in on the fun, AND to see many of the folks who have been bombin since been bombin since been BOMBIN schooling them to the game and teaching the newer members the right way to go about things really gave me a sense of pride about the forums I honestly havent felt in quite some time.

Just wanted to put it out there, and good on you all. Sniper OUT! :-D

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    hope you heal up soon!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    hope you heal up soon!

Yeah! Me, too! Sorry to hear about your back, my friend. I think we were all worried that something drastic had happened to you - not that back problems aren't drastic enough but you know what I mean. Good to have you back on the boards.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:
    hope you heal up soon!

Yeah! Me, too! Sorry to hear about your back, my friend. I think we were all worried that something drastic had happened to you - not that back problems aren't drastic enough but you know what I mean. Good to have you back on the boards.
    +1 Seriously Glen, hope you feel better soon bro! I also completely agree, it's been great seeing such amazing generosity and class with all the bombings and just generally great acts that have been going on!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yup...it's pretty awesome. You were on the list of people to smash...but I saw in the bio not to so you got a pass lol.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:
    hope you heal up soon!

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. And thanks for all you do around here.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:
    hope you heal up soon!

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. And thanks for all you do around here.

You make all this around here fun too dude. Thanks bro
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Get better reeeeeeeaaaaallllll soon, Glen. We miss ya, brother! You're one of the bros that makes this such an awesome place.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Right on Brother! Good chatting with you yesterday! WIsh you Lived closer to Ohio... we could herf it down Soon!
    Talk to you soon Borhter!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Right on Brother! Good chatting with you yesterday! WIsh you Lived closer to Ohio... we could herf it down Soon!
    Talk to you soon Borhter!
    Oz, if we ever hook up for a herf, people will be calling 911 because they think there's a forest fire! LOL Hope we get that opportunity sooner rather than later. :-)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is a sign your feeling better brother. Bad back is a bummer for sure. Had back problems for what seems most my life but it's just been in the last year that sometimes the pain is unbearable. Just found out a couple months ago I got arthritis in my back so I guess I got to learn to live with it. I feel for ya brother. My dad had to have a back operation so I know the pain your probably in. Praying for a good recovery for ya Glen.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you recover quickly. I have been trolling and you aren't kidding there are a ton of new guys jumping right in.