Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mike (middle name) WILLIAMS!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Dude! I can't believe you. I give you a teeeenie little bomb and you come back with this?! You are freakin incredible Mister Williams. I find it funny how I have basically nothing in my bio and people know what I like and what I want to try. Once again, I'm farty gassy on the generosity of you guys. Ok, so.... I know these pics are CRAP. I spent 30 minutes last night trying to get some decent pics... Maybe my phone is giving me a big F you for taking so many pics of cigars lately. Due to the crap pics, I'll list down what Mike gave me. First, his note said this ""Jiunn!!!! Never hit first!!!! Enjoy the DPG Firecrack!!!! Welcome to the forums!!!! Please enjoy these!!!! MVW67" I've never seen the DPG Firecracker. How fitting for you to give me a FireCOCK and Firecracker. Good for the bunhole hahah. Anyways. Thanks Mike. You make my Asian heart beat w/ looooove hahaha. Wait... The list: La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor, DPG Firecracker, Liga no. 9, Murcielago, Liga Undercrown, Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial, Room 101 San Andres, Fighting ***, Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years. VERY nice pickins sir! I'm especially excited to try out the Room 101 San Andres and DPG Firenutter. imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It's blurry because his tears hit the lens. He was a blubberin lil bish after Mike hit him.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Maybe you can try drawing pictures for us? Nice hit!
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    bbass2:
    LOL,

great hit mike, can you pm me the info on those firecrackers? I remember that size is an exclusive of . . . . . and thats all I remember.
  • Options
    I can't draw. I'll do some neat computer graphics. I'm naturally gifted in that. Randall - don't make me go weak in the knees and cry again. enough is enough
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    lmfao
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damn....mike b$tch slapped blindness into Jiunn with that hit. Jiunn can't even take a picture to save his life after that lol...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Damn....mike b$tch slapped blindness into Jiunn with that hit. Jiunn can't even take a picture to save his life after that lol...
    LOL - killer hit mike ...

Hey Jiunn, just my $0.02, try holding the camera a little further away from the cigars when taking a picture. My phone doesn't let me do super close ups either and I usually have to hold it 6+ inches (sometimes closer to 1 foot) away from the cigars to get an un-blurry picture. Might be worth a try.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

Hey Jiunn, just my $0.02, try holding the camera a little further away from the cigars when taking a picture. My phone doesn't let me do super close ups either and I usually have to hold it 6+ inches (sometimes closer to 1 foot) away from the cigars to get an un-blurry picture. Might be worth a try.
    Or just have your woman take a pic for you. :-)
  • Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

I shall try this. I should really get a camera and stop using my droid phone. One of those new ipads look fun haha. Thanks for the pointers man. I drive really well.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

I shall try this. I should really get a camera and stop using my droid phone. One of those new ipads look fun haha. Thanks for the pointers man. I drive really well.
    Haha...you're welcome, just trying to help out because I feel your pain - it usually takes me a few tries before I get the pic looking just how I want it.
    (BTW - I got an iphone 3g and ipad 2, neither are very good for close up pics but the ipads definitely the better of the 2 gadgets. Neither one takes close up pics as good as my point-and-shoot digital camera though....which has been MIA since we moved last year.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Pwn3d! All Your Base Are Belong To Mike.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    bbass2:
    lmfao
    lol,,nice hit Mike
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. All those culebras look delicious.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR