Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

300 (This is madness!)

300th post bombing run! It’s been a long time coming. I can’t afford 300 bombs so I divided by 100.
I figure I may never hit a four digit post count so it was time to redecorate some porches… and 3 have been chosen that have yet to taste the sweet sting of Dr Pepper-fueled ordnance.
May Zeus have mercy on your souls… and Hephaestus torch the foot of your sticks…
1Z90805E0368312154
1Z90805E0360919326
1Z90805E0360472184
Come back with your ashtray... or upon it.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the post count!! Hope your bombing goes well!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Pepper is by far the best drink to pair a cigar with. You have no idea how many cigar smokers agree with that. My go to drink. Nice presentation. Now to watch.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and happy hunting!
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Congrats. This is going to be a crazy next few days with all these bombs in flight.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em Dr
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hope it all goes well,on a lighter note maybe switch to decaff just a thought
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    You should think about cutting back on some of that high-fructose corn syrup.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he say he wants to put hepatitis on the foot of our cigars?
  • Options
    Just a heads up to the 3 (one of you hasn't confirmed kill) who were anointed with sugary perfection; Dublin Dr Pepper is no longer in production so those are collector's items... especially to other rabid Dr Pepper fans. Open and drink them at the peril of your offspring's possible monetary inheritance...or estrangement if they end up being future Dr Pepper collectors.
    Dublin Dr Pepper wiki
    Dublin/Ft. Worth news info
    Dublin /Dallas info
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hee hee!! This is really funny. It brings back memories of when I was in the Navy boot camp. Until we had been in boot camp (this was back in 1954) a certain number of weeks we weren't allowed to visit the gedunk. Other services call it the BX I think. Or maybe the PX.

Anyway, there was only one soft-drink vending machine in our barracks. And all it stocked was Dr. Pepper. After about a week, any one of us would have sold our soul for a Coke, a Pepsi, or anything but a Dr. Pecker, as we called it.

No offense intended, DrPepperdude, that's just a true story from an oldfart's past.......LOL

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Doctor Pepper is the pecker upper
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Pep, is this why you bombed the snot out of me recently??? LOL

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some serious man love 300 photos ;)