Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dr pepper?

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Dr pepperdude sent a retaliation package according to his note. But I think it came to the wrong person. I don't remember hitting you with anything.

please explain!

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my my another nice package. sugoi
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    nice hit!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Dr pepperdude sent a retaliation package according to his note. But I think it came to the wrong person. I don't remember hitting you with anything.

please explain!

This Isaac guy. This guy right here... he walks into Olde Towne on my 2nd So Cal herf back on '11 and starts passing out AF Anejo's and OpusX's to everyone... like a BOSS... on HIS birthday. So yeah...

1. 300
    and
    2. image
    My revenge burns slow and cool... and very late. Closet Procrastinator.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Dr. Peeps
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    drpepperdude:
    lcpleel:

please explain!

This Isaac guy. This guy right here... he walks into Olde Towne on my 2nd So Cal herf back on '11 and starts passing out AF Anejo's and OpusX's to everyone... like a BOSS... on HIS birthday. So yeah...

1. 300
    and
    2. image

this is the second time I heard this about Isaac. ok, that clears up how much of a DBOTL Isaac is. thank you mister pibb
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    drpepperdude:
    lcpleel:

please explain!

1. 300
    and
    2. image

You still have it!! Wow!!! That's the 858 rosado sungrown. Not a classic. Much harder to find.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I still remember that Hemingway Rosado you gave me the first time you came out. I always enjoyed the Hemingway line, but the Rosado blew me away. I think that was the first Fuente I'd had that I considered a great cigar. And it was the 858 Rosado you gave me that convinced me not to give up on Fuente.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Dr. Pepper, nice way to say thanks. Isaac is one heck of guy and is most deserving for sure.

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice dr! They look yum!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That is so cool. You know your generous when you can't even remember all of the people you have touched with that generosity. Nicely played Dr. D, bringing up old memories to boot.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Cool, WTG Dr Peppin,, Enjoy Isaac!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dublin Dr. Pepper? The Holy Grail!
    That's a serious hit.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    0patience:
    That's a serious hit.
    There's this really cool shop down by the B&M we go to that specializes in every damn soda you could think of. I was with Aaron when he picked that up...the place is insane.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    0patience:
    That's a serious hit.
    There's this really cool shop down by the B&M we go to that specializes in every damn soda you could think of. I was with Aaron when he picked that up...the place is insane.
    It's a serious Dr. Pepper. I'm no connoisseur of Dr. Pepper, but it's pretty amazing.
    I have no idea what they do different and I'm a Pepsi person, but I will drink the dublin any day.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    j0z3r:
    0patience:
    That's a serious hit.
    It's a serious Dr. Pepper. I'm no connoisseur of Dr. Pepper, but it's pretty amazing.
    I have no idea what they do different and I'm a Pepsi person, but I will drink the dublin any day.
    They use real sugar in the Dublin DP.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    j0z3r:
    0patience:
    That's a serious hit.
    They use real sugar in the Dublin DP.
    Ah, no wonder. I've grown fond of the pepsi throwback with real sugar. Can't even drink the regular pepsi anymore.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    cool hit with a great back story