Home General Discussion
Options

You "Pick My Stick" IS BACK ! (Friday 9/7 COMPLETED WITH PICS)

Been away for a while but back now. Same as before. You pick the stick for me to smoke tonight. I enjoy it and report back with a mini review and pictures.

Choices for tonight are:

1. Punch Upper Cut

2. Padilla Cazadores

3. 5 Vegas Miami

I go smoke about 7PM Mountain time..... me and the wildlife. YOUR VOTE COUNTS !!! Vote early and often!

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Uppercut
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Uppercut
    +1
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    jthanatos:
    Uppercut
    +1
    +1 +1
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:
    jthanatos:
    Uppercut
    +1
    +1 +1
    Uppercut.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Uppercut sounds like the right choice
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    kaspera79:
    Uppercut sounds like the right choice
    +1
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Bombay:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:
    jthanatos:
    Uppercut
    +1
    +1 +1
    Uppercut.

UPPERCUT!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    5 V
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    5 V
    wait... whAt! :p
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Sorry RAIN, looks like Uppercut is going to be my stick for tonight...... vote again next time.... the 5V will be there !!
  • Options
    NOT how I wanted to start my Friday; being a loser. Guess I'll try again next week. :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    NOT how I wanted to start my Friday; being a loser. Guess I'll try again next week. :)
    ... Everyone's a winner. Just like in T-Ball. We don't keep score here... He is still smoking the uppercut though.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Just for you I will do the 5V tomorrow and write it up.

• Options
    jadelt:
    Rain:
    Just for you I will do the 5V tomorrow and write it up.
    A man of the people. I like it! Don't act like you need a reason to smoke ;)
  • Options
    About half way. Nice pre light aroma and good construction. First lick slightly sweet. More to follow........
  • Options
    Punch Upper Cut - Toro 6 5/8 x 54 - This is one big stick...... a 1 hour 50 minute pleasure experience.

Prelight showed a nice construction, large, heavy stick. Lick was slightly sweet and very pleasant. image

Cut and prelight draw was perfect. This stick had a nice light pepper taste throughout the first two thirds. Somewhere I thought I had a hint of cocoa. I would say this is a medium smoke..... progressing to a fuller body. Lots of nice white billowy smoke. Excellent burn. One of the best burns I have had. Perfect ashing, nice and sharp. While I was smoking I thought, this is a nice cigar!

When I got to the last third the pepper got a bit stronger and a nice woodsy earthy taste. By the time I finished (1 hour 50 minutes later) I felt a nice punch. I really like this stick and if it was less expensive it would be a wonderful daily smoke. As it is....., I will save them for special occasions. This one has now moved into my top 10 list.

I rate it 4.5 out of 5.
  • Options
    Nice review J. I may have to try one out.