Home General Discussion

RP X-outs

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Has anyone else clicked on this? They are offering "starting at 34.95" but the lowest I see is the petite torpedo at 39.99. Not sure if they sold out or what.....

Comments

• WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    4.5 x 54 Mazo of 15 In Stock $34.95
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    4.5 x 54 Mazo of 15 In Stock $34.95
    Thanks!
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Are they any good ? Which ones do you like ? The Rocky's that I liked best were The Edge
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Are they any good ? Which ones do you like ? The Rocky's that I liked best were The Edge
    I agree totally with the Edge's. The Connies were good as well as the Cameroon. But as far as these mazo's of 2nds, I have no idea. There's no way of knowing without trying them.
  • I've never had the x outs, but I did get a bundle of RP 92 seconds from here once. I thought they were good but of the 15 in the bundle, 4 were plugged solid. I would by again if they went on sale but for almost 4 bucks a stick, I can find better cigars on sale.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I got a bunch of decade 2nds way back when, in the torpedo size. They smoked just fine and tasted like the firsts to me.

I think RP quality control has declined though, so it makes me wonder what he considers 2nds now.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • So ... anybody got a guess as to what blends these sticks actually are?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rcooklis:
    So ... anybody got a guess as to what blends these sticks actually are?
    From what I have read.... Liga A - Is Edge... Liga B - Is Sun Grown ... Liga C- Is Olde Worlde Reserve, ... Liga D- Is Decade, ... Liga E- Is Indian Tabac Super Fuerte.