Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2012 BORK Baseball League

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    bigfnsteve:
    Bombay:
    I am looking to make it interesting by playing spoiler. I have resigned the fact that I can win but I'll be damned if I can't make this thing interesting!
    No need for any of that! Hehe... I`m glad its been competitive. It definitely been fun I just hope next year half my team doesn't end up on the dl and I use all my waiver wire transactions with two month to go.
    Seriously, lost Bautista, Texiera and Melky Cabrera all in about a month, after that I was like WTF am I going to do?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bombay:
    I am looking to make it interesting by playing spoiler. I have resigned the fact that I can win but I'll be damned if I can't make this thing interesting!
    No need for any of that! Hehe... I`m glad its been competitive. It definitely been fun I just hope next year half my team doesn't end up on the dl and I use all my waiver wire transactions with two month to go.
    Seriously, lost Bautista, Texiera and Melky Cabrera all in about a month, after that I was like WTF am I going to do?
    that's what happens when you draft cheaters... just sayin
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bombay:
    that's what happens when you draft cheaters... just sayin
    Hey it didn't seem like anyone else cared. Bastards!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bro I was right there with. Tulo and ellsbury = wasted seasons. Sandoval sucked and upton hasnt lived up to expectations either. Thats like 4 of my top5-6 picks.
  • Options
    Bumpity as the end is near. Seriously a nail biter
  • Options
    Well its over! I had a blast playing. I was a nervous wreck the last week. Definitely looking forward to next year.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Well its over! I had a blast playing. I was a nervous wreck the last week. Definitely looking forward to next year.
    Damn and your welcome. I edge robby out of 1 point for saves and he ties with a .282 batting average with two others and gets locked out of those two points unbelievable. I thought for sure Robby was going to pull it out. Congrate Steve! Had a blast playing and can't wait to play again next year but it sure is a lot of work! HA!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I tried all year and 4th is the best my scrubs could do! It was fun and aggravating at the same time!! Congrats to the winners! Let me know whom I'm to send sticks to. I have just placed an order to ccom to resupply since I got down to minimal inventory! GO BRAVES!
  • Options
    MY DYNASTY HAS ENDED! damn! I thought I was gonna pull it out!

nice work steve!

I'll go back and get the winnings figured out
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Yea, tell me who I send to..
  • Options
    robbyras:

nice work steve!

Yeah man there were so many way you could have picked up points. If JZs pitcher had won 3 out their 4 starts final starts , stolen bases and average. I was stressed to say the least. Im glad it was competitive and entertaining. I totally spaced out on the max moves number. That was almost my demise.
  • Options
    robbyras:

nice work steve!

Dupes
  • Options
    Did I mention my team sucked?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    JZ:

Don't even start ...... I was cruising along in first place and then you throw some trade bait out there ...... I bit and my team crumbled. You're teams suckiness infected my team like a plague ...... You'll pay for that JZ ..... You'll pay my friend.
  • Options
    Misery loves company!!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    JZ:

Don't even start ...... I was cruising along in first place and then you throw some trade bait out there ...... I bit and my team crumbled. You're teams suckiness infected my team like a plague ...... You'll pay for that JZ ..... You'll pay my friend.
    Misery loves company!
  • Options
    Any word on who we need to send prizes to?
  • Options
    My bad guys... ill sort this out when i get home from NLCS Game 1 :)
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Go REDBIRDS!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    robbyras:
    Go REDBIRDS!
    yawn
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob, looks like we may have a tigers Giants WS! can you hook me up with tickets or way into the stadium if that happens?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    bigfnsteve:
    robbyras:
    Go REDBIRDS!
    yawn
    Oh Robby your giants will be put out of their misery soon enough. The Cardinals will again beat the Tigers for their 3rd championship in 6 years. Its inevitable acceptance is key! Hahaha-
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    The cardinals have a way of winning when their team is actually terrible. Texas shot themselves in the foot and handed STL a WS. Tigers did the same thing in 2006. I do not see it being a repeat this year. Tigers in the WS this year means a win in 5. If they yanks come back to win, then my predication is STL in 4
  • Options
    ok, I've taken long enough to get this squared...

To the 2012 League Champ, bigfnsteve, The following folks must send winnings:
    scarlin, jasonusa1, smoke em if you got em, kingjk729, JZ, robbyras

To the second place finisher, me, the following member must send winnings:
    danielzreyes

and to the third place finisher, kingjk729, the following members must send winnings:
    Bombay and robbyras

Sound good? Steve won so he will send out no winnings to anyone... just hoard all that ish for himself!

can each winner PM their address to the folks who are sending them stuff? that would be great!

you guys know what you're doing, but each pack should include around 5 sticks... I don't want to set a number cuz some folks have more to give than others, but keep in mind that we all put a lot of work into our teams...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm reading this correctly, I owe you (robbyras) a 5er right?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    correct... I got a little wordy with that post... could have said it much easier... need the addy?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    correct... I got a little wordy with that post... could have said it much easier... need the addy?
    Si por favor.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Can I get Steve's addy?
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Can I get Steve's addy?
    I sent a PM to the winners requesting them to PM the folks who are sending prizes... he'll get in touch with you or you can PM him... I actually don't have it
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I need Steve's addy as well.