Black Ops 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    When is the due date Matt?
    March 17th, St Patty's Day. We are naming her Clover!!!! Can't wait!!!
    I have honestly lost interest in Call of duty.. i used to buy it ever year.. this is first year i havent bought it..

and matt your due date is me and my gfs anniversary..
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    When is the due date Matt?
    March 17th, St Patty's Day. We are naming her Clover!!!! Can't wait!!!
    I have honestly lost interest in Call of duty.. i used to buy it ever year.. this is first year i havent bought it..

and matt your due date is me and my gfs anniversary..
    I feel the same way. After black ops 1 I stopped the MW bandwagon. Though this one looks cool but again it's almost the same thing.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought it for my son for his b-day, hope he likes it. And of course I will b playing with him.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    My two boys haven't let me near it. I guess it saves me from the humiliation of being slaughtered by some 9 year olds over and over again.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    So, any updates on this? How good is it? C'mon guys, I am living through you all
  • Options
    bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    I have been playing this game whenever I have free time. Zombies can get extremely addicting once you figure out some of the tricks. Anyone wants to add me on PS3 feel free my PSN is TriassicSwag.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Zombies tranzit mode is super duper savage. You can build a turbine engine gun and a lawn mower with an rpd on it. Thats all Ill say about that.
    As of lastnight I was ranked top 250 in hardcore cap the flag. Yes Im one of those dudes who get 60 kills and 9 deaths in a game with 90% avoid rating :p all in all it plays allot like black ops 1. I cant really compare it to MW3 as I played that for 2 hours and sent it to botl on the forum.
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    bap001:
    I have been playing this game whenever I have free time. Zombies can get extremely addicting once you figure out some of the tricks. Anyone wants to add me on PS3 feel free my PSN is TriassicSwag.
    I agree Bap, zombies is pretty sweet. Let me know some of the tricks i've had a tough time once i get into the town.
  • Options
    bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    DCarp2005:
    bap001:
    I agree Bap, zombies is pretty sweet. Let me know some of the tricks i've had a tough time once i get into the town.
    PM Sent bro.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Zombies tranzit mode is super duper savage. You can build a turbine engine gun and a lawn mower with an rpd on it. Thats all Ill say about that.
    As of lastnight I was ranked top 250 in hardcore cap the flag. Yes Im one of those dudes who get 60 kills and 9 deaths in a game with 90% avoid rating :p all in all it plays allot like black ops 1. I cant really compare it to MW3 as I played that for 2 hours and sent it to botl on the forum.
    Zombies are crazy freaky in this game. I haven't really touched hardcore yet. My best game was 57/4 on a game domination sniping. I have to say that the A-10 Warthog is by far my fav killstreak. That thing is just Badass!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Zombies are crazy freaky in this game. I haven't really touched hardcore yet. My best game was 57/4 on a game domination sniping. I have to say that the A-10 Warthog is by far my fav killstreak. That thing is just Badass!
    Danielson you must learn the ways of the AGR.
    The A10 strike is wicked but in hardcore you end killing as many friendlies as you do bad guys. UAV>AGR>Stealth ChopperOrbital Vsat. The VSAT essentially sets you up for another AGR. The AGR is controllable or you can let it roam around. I think I average like 5 kills ish each time is deployed. But thats in hardcore not sissy boy core! Haha
    I had a 45-0 lastnight but the best game I had was a 88-8. Still trying to break 100. Soon very soon :p
    Btw you guys figure out how to get on the roof of the diner and the electricity baton thingy?
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Danielson you must learn the ways of the AGR.
    The A10 strike is wicked but in hardcore you end killing as many friendlies as you do bad guys. UAV>AGR>Stealth ChopperOrbital Vsat. The VSAT essentially sets you up for another AGR. The AGR is controllable or you can let it roam around. I think I average like 5 kills ish each time is deployed. But thats in hardcore not sissy boy core! Haha
    I had a 45-0 lastnight but the best game I had was a 88-8. Still trying to break 100. Soon very soon :p
    Btw you guys figure out how to get on the roof of the diner and the electricity baton thingy?
    You need the roof hatch to access the top of the diner, so when you find it in one of the locations don't put it in the bus take it into the diner and attach it to the opening by the back window. The item up there is the galvanized knuckles. They are $6000.
  • Options
    Here I was proud to have figured out the roof hatch deal!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fav weapon.
    DSR50 with laser. The Ballista is cool but tough. Ballista is one shot kill from the chest up. DSR50 is o-s-k from the waist up.
    quickscope ftw.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Brrro AN94 fmj and quick draw. No side arm. Claymore. 1st perksGhost and hardline 2nd scavenger and toughness 3rd engineer. Atleast this is what Im experimenting with. Seems to be working.
    Play around with the skorpian + rapid fire. Its bonkers.
    You should play hardcore dude. You`d have a wider range of one hitter quiters. FALSMR + all the sniper rifles.