Home General Discussion
Options

Chicago on for Dec 8th!!! Anyone else???

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Guess we shall see. My local B & M can be found here: as you might see if anyone explores the site, ISOM's are a tad pricey here. But then again, RP 92 robusto's @ 17.50 EACH shows the level of tax, markup, etc. that we have the pleasure of paying in Canada, eh!
    you don't need to go out and do anything special Barry. For all you know every stick I put into the pass will be a dog rocket.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    So i have had a conversation with a few of you about this. I am telling you all that I am not bringing any bombs. I hope that the rest of you follow suit. To me this event is not about bombing, it is about hanging out with all of you. So i think we should all agree that this is not about bombing.
    agreed, need to get a final count!
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos 80%
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Bearb Anyone else??
    so is this the 'final list'??
    Wondering if Santa is going to visit? or the Wiley E coyote? Mr. Poo? how are you going to keep on 'eye on Mike' if you dont show up? Anywho, I really hope Santa comes by, no offense to the others, but i think that in some situations it is certainly an advantage that that Santa fellow knows where all the 'naughty' girls live. Just sayin....
  • Options
    I'm not sure Santa will be making an appearance...but, maybe he will be there in his secret identity...
  • Options
    Is that the guy who needs a phone booth? or is Santa the guy that hides the eggs, looks for his shadow...and lets us have 6 more weeks of shopping? i get these things so mixed up...ahhh!
  • Options
    Trident:
    bearb:
    Guess we shall see. My local B & M can be found here: as you might see if anyone explores the site, ISOM's are a tad pricey here. But then again, RP 92 robusto's @ 17.50 EACH shows the level of tax, markup, etc. that we have the pleasure of paying in Canada, eh!
    you don't need to go out and do anything special Barry. For all you know every stick I put into the pass will be a dog rocket.
    actually now that you mention it..that might b a much bigger concern for me....as so many of you smoke so much stuff that isnt as available to me....and i might not even know.....perhaps the 'kinky friendman' is actually tasty to me...and who is to say that a 'swisher sweet' isnt good for a change? :0
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Anyone ever pair an epernay with champagne?
  • Options
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos 80%
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Bearb Anyone
    8. Santa Claus!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    nope. Not a fan of champagne...but I love me an epernay
  • Options
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    Im not a huge fan either. . It may be a good time to try it. I may just pick some up and bring it. Unless noone else`ll drink it. No way I could I could drink a whole bottle.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    Im not a huge fan either. . It may be a good time to try it. I may just pick some up and bring it. Unless noone else`ll drink it. No way I could I could drink a whole bottle.
    wont touch it. Pm to you
  • Options
    Hey...i would probably just pass on a few of those uniquely named cigars anyway....as not sure how the story could be made to sound anywhere close to sane if it happenned to just 'leak out' on one of the 'investigative reporting shows...i can hear the story now on CNN/Fox or some other 'News' network "...folks, listen carefully..as this is a bizarre story about internet tom-foolery, and the dangers of the internet...parents please cover your childrens' ears.....pictured behind me is what remains in an ever-evolving story.....while details are sketchy, but what we know about this breaking story seems to be a unique bullying situation here in the windy city of Chicago....it involves relative strangers travelling from all parts of the USA..and even Canada...which is another country...some of which have been accused of secretive 'bombings' in the past....being asked to consider bringing sacrificial objects to a group 'pass' with the sole intention of sacrificing it....we are looking to decode more of the 'rules' but thus far what we know, and have discovered on scene here is what seems to be a dilusional man from Canada, mumbling about, asking 'just who is Ramon Bueso....what happenned to the debut on May 7, 2012...why did we need to wait til July 5, 2012"...and then more ramblings including the aforementioned bullying by relative strangers..tricked in to coming together through a 'forum' of cigar smokers...we are yet unsure if this is code for some new form of internet hazing....as you can see and hear in the background....this Crazy Canuck repeats almost incoherently of someone called a 'Kinky Friendman' having a 'fighting ***' to smoke because of the he had left a 'biker butt', and his "acid' was 'nasty' ...and again parents we caution you to cover your child's ear...as this 'ram rod' cgar reference is even more weirder...so the story that seemed to start about random guys meeting on the internet, gathering to sacrifce some common elements..not being able to leave without smoking the equivalent of what they contributed....all under the cover of it being, as the apparent rule-maker 'Trident' states...'You do not have to, just thought it would be something fun for us to do while there.'..which is clearly bullying behaviour!.... So, just to repeat, we are truly puzzled by this group sacrifice by unrelated indivuals who seem to call themselves "BOTLs"...but please stay tuned, as the details are pieced together.
  • Options
    bearb:
    Hey...i would probably just pass on a few of those uniquely named cigars anyway....as not sure how the story could be made to sound anywhere close to sane if it happenned to just 'leak out' on one of the 'investigative reporting shows...i can hear the story now on CNN/Fox or some other 'News' network "...folks, listen carefully..as this is a bizarre story about internet tom-foolery, and the dangers of the internet...parents please cover your childrens' ears.....pictured behind me is what remains in an ever-evolving story.....while details are sketchy, but what we know about this breaking story seems to be a unique bullying situation here in the windy city of Chicago....it involves relative strangers travelling from all parts of the USA..and even Canada...which is another country...some of which have been accused of secretive 'bombings' in the past....being asked to consider bringing sacrificial objects to a group 'pass' with the sole intention of sacrificing it....we are looking to decode more of the 'rules' but thus far what we know, and have discovered on scene here is what seems to be a dilusional man from Canada, mumbling about, asking 'just who is Ramon Bueso....what happenned to the debut on May 7, 2012...why did we need to wait til July 5, 2012"...and then more ramblings including the aforementioned bullying by relative strangers..tricked in to coming together through a 'forum' of cigar smokers...we are yet unsure if this is code for some new form of internet hazing....as you can see and hear in the background....this Crazy Canuck repeats almost incoherently of someone called a 'Kinky Friendman' having a 'fighting ***' to smoke because of the he had left a 'biker butt', and his "acid' was 'nasty' ...and again parents we caution you to cover your child's ear...as this 'ram rod' cgar reference is even more weirder...so the story that seemed to start about random guys meeting on the internet, gathering to sacrifce some common elements..not being able to leave without smoking the equivalent of what they contributed....all under the cover of it being, as the apparent rule-maker 'Trident' states...'You do not have to, just thought it would be something fun for us to do while there.'..which is clearly bullying behaviour!.... So, just to repeat, we are truly puzzled by this group sacrifice by unrelated indivuals who seem to call themselves "BOTLs"...but please stay tuned, as the details are pieced together.
    it will be epic and worthy of front page material
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    I hear that for the most part, champagne pairs really well with cigars.
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    Santa can I sit on your lap while we try champagne and epernays? Ill supply both! Pretttty pleeeaaze
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Santa Claus:
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    Santa can I sit on your lap while we try champagne and epernays? Ill supply both! Pretttty pleeeaaze
    Santa just took his morning-ish dump after his coffee. hop right on mister Callow.
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    bigfnsteve:
    Santa Claus:
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    Santa just took his morning-ish dump after his coffee. hop right on mister Callow.
    Lmfao ... um you know my last name... uh that can`t be good
  • Options
    I thought you were supplying the midgets? Thanks for volunteering for supplying both laps Santa will need to sit on. You're a good man...
  • Options
    Steve Callow. Santa knows all............
  • Options
    Trident:
    I thought you were supplying the midgets? Thanks for volunteering for supplying both laps Santa will need to sit on. You're a good man...
    Geez trying to run a train on santa?
    And the midgets fell through :(
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    Geez trying to run a train on santa?
    And the midgets fell through :(
    fell through? Your lap? Then pick the little dude off the floor. Don't be so Fn rude!
  • Options
    . hahahahaha
  • Options
    Dude, are you wearing the pimp outfit on Saturday that's in your avatar? The purple shirt, white hat, white tie and white vest...Santa for sure will sit on your lap!
  • Options
    That pimp suit has been retired.
    I wore that to a *** cancer awareness fund raiser ... yep I was ballin.. bottle of Dom and my pimp outfit. Fun night.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Guys, i just found out today, that i have to go to ft. Worth and will miss the herf. Keep me updated on how it turns out and when the next one it...
  • Options

• Options
    It's about to happen!
  • Options
    BEADS! I am way past the point of it even being an option, I need to be using them and a coolidor...rather than 10 random sized tupperware type tubs. Just sending this, so we can talk about it, and maybe i can pick some up somewhere, as they are obviously heavy to ship... PS. 1.5 hours til i drive-off to Roman's! Also, I did grab a netbook from school, which is good cause i forgot to pack my laptop :(
  • Options
    Damn it Barry. You should have told me you needed beads more than 2hrs in advance
  • Options
    Trident:
    Damn it Barry. You should have told me you needed beads more than 2hrs in advance
    me bad i know....i just re-thought of it...one of those things that i have known i 'need to do'...but dont get around to doing it...as i am a tad busy with renovating, kids and too many other major things.
  • Options
    ..and another thing... i wont be @ your house in 2 hours...it is more like 8!