Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Poker Slob can't follow his own game's rules.....

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
In case you missed it, Tom (Poker Slob) got the old "mystery stick" game started back up and was looking for volunteers to go first.

The rules were "send 3 mystery sticks, the person receiving will smoke them, post a quick review and guess what it is"
(Will smoke them and post later this)

But I thought this will be fun, something interesting to try out .... so I told Tom to send 'em my way and I'd be the "guinea pig."

LOL BAD IDEA!!!!
Apparently Tom couldn't send the 3 mystery sticks by themselves .... so on top of those 3 I got a freakin' amazing "Poker Slob Sampler package."
Tom, this was completely unnecessary and way over the top!! I greatly appreciate the smokes, and I've only ever smoked 2 of them (the Cabaiguan and Angelenos - love both) - the rest are all "new to me". Thank you!!!!
I won't forget about this though, will be adding you to my "list" ;-)

Check out the carnage !!!
The 3 Mystery sticks

And the Poker Slob sampler special

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Tom!! John needs a few more sticks!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    haha you got owned. nice hit.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    haha you got owned. nice hit.
    yeah, my bum is still hurtin' from this beating !!!

And Jim, mind your own business!

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for going first. Hope you enjoy the all the new sticks. BTW, all the sticks have a minmum of a year and a half in my humis. The Partaga box date is Oct 10 and the Monte is Aug 10.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Thanks again for going first. Hope you enjoy the all the new sticks. BTW, all the sticks have a minmum of a year and a half in my humis. The Partaga box date is Oct 10 and the Monte is Aug 10.

Now I officially hate the both of you!! I am joking of course. This shizzle looks like its going to be fun! Is that a Monte Lancero? Back to hating you two ;)
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISOM Monte #4...Don't hate brother, there's plenty to go around.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    ISOM Monte #4...Don't hate brother, there's plenty to go around.

I am honestly pumped to do this. I havent smoked more then 4 sitcks in the last month. I am looking forward to sitting back with a stick. Never any hate here :)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thats an great assortment,,Nice one!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Oh dang, lookin forward to them...might save the Partagas and Monte for when the weather gets a little warmer.
    I am looking forward to them all though, always like trying new things ---- variety is the spice of life :-D