Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cutting down to one humidor***HUGE SALE***image heavy!!!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I am going to get this organized a little bit better later when I have some time. I have well over $10,000 in cigars in the past 3 years I've started smoking and collecting. I've realized that I dont need that many after having a discussion with my wife. I dont have the time to price out each and every single cigar, so I want to just sell it as a lot.

These have been kept in great condition, RH ranging from 60-65 and have been stored in my cooler and humidors. I know that to take on this massive amount of cigars is a lot to ask, but I am asking for $1500 plus what it will cost me to ship this to you. Yes, you read that correctly, I did not leave out a zero or gave the wrong amount. I do not want to spend the time calculating them all, even though its worth more. I just want them to have a good home.
I do not want to ship out of the country as it can be a major problem. Also, if you are willing to drive and pick this up in Houston, I would like to have a cigar with that person before saying good bye to my stogies. Serious inquiries only.
Thanks!! Here are some images. These are my NCs. I am not going to post pictures of my CC here. I have a list of those including, Behikes, Monte, Cohibas, RyJ, Partagas. I will email pictures of those who are interested in the entire lot.
I do ask that if you feel like you want to offer me more, as I know this is a steal and I'm getting robbed, please make that offer. This is not a bidding war at all. Again, thanks for looking and please read all the details before inquiring!! Serious inquires only!
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage yes, this is your april fools joke! happy smoking!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna beat you Shawn.... Lmao hilarious and cruel bro, I saw three sticks in there and a couple boxes that've been chasing for a many blue moon that was EVIL hahaha! Beautiful collection and thanks for sharing my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I guess I'll put the car keys back in my pocket now.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just posted the photos I would of been made a fool of! What is meaner... that post or that you own that much stuff!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OMG shawn. I now have to change my pants. sucks i dont have the money for that..

Now if we could get 10 people we all could have a nice split going on.. lol
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to ya Shawn
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    If someone actually drove to you for this, I'd hope you'd have a smoke with them for their trouble!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    this is the best april fools joke i have seen in a long time.......that is a great collection....
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Sure you wouldnt reconsider consider shipping it out of the country? That might take me a few border crossings @ 50 trip, so i guess that counts me out then. Another thing springs to mind though...if a deal sounds too good to b true...hmmm...then perhaps re-read! Amazing collection shawn! Thanks for sharing pics. Good luck in your fire sale...pun intended!
    Martel:
    If someone actually drove to you for this, I'd hope you'd have a smoke with them for their trouble!
    ////I think it would b worth it for most of you...even for ME too drive to pick them up! Maybe not Rip, nor steve2010...but most everyone else, eh!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Zeebs, if this isn't an April's Fools Joke, I am very interested. I have a feeling I don't need to pull out the checkbook, however...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Zeebs, if this isn't an April's Fools Joke, I am very interested. I have a feeling I don't need to pull out the checkbook, however...
    Sorry Tony it is, I fell for it already. Put the checkbook away
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LOL this had to be done! Been a while since I've really posted here, so I thought I'd come in with a bang!

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    LOL this had to be done! Been a while since I've really posted here, so I thought I'd come in with a bang!

lmao and I was drooling!! Good thing I don't have the money for it or I'd be on my way right now and giving away stuff to make room!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    You are a bad man Z. No lie my heart skipped a beat just then. At first I was like no biggie but hey there only 12 responses so I might have a chance. Son of.....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    A $ $. hoooooooooooooole. I knew you were messin!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Dude u suck!!! Glad I'm broke!! It's not healthy to have that many smokes u should share :) lol nice collection buddy
    Well most of these I dont have anymore, I've sold a lot before, its mainly CCs now in my humidor. These are just all the pics of stuff I've had in my possession..
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    wanna a blanket?:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    .... shut it!
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    .... shut it!
    Having issues? It is so embarrasing when you boys fight in public.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    .... shut it!
    He is lonely without me...LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    zeebra:

lmao and I was drooling!! Good thing I don't have the money for it or I'd be on my way right now and giving away stuff to make room!!
    +1 I was drooling too saying to myself OMG I gonna get some. LOL nice one
    MVW67:
    bearb:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    .... shut it!
    lonnnely. i'm mister lonellyyy. i have no bodyyyy. but my owwwnnn OOooOoOoOooO
    Very true! Good roomies are hard to find Mike! :)
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    bearb:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    LMFAO! Good one!
    .... shut it!
    lonnnely. i'm mister lonellyyy. i have no bodyyyy. but my owwwnnn OOooOoOoOooO
    Cry it out buddy....tears are alright...really they are..it'll make you feel better Junebug. You werent the only one who got taken in by these pics. Anyway, what kinda person would do such a thing anyway?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Impressive collection Shawn. What are you going to do with the Viaje Platino DTs lol? Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got so excited looking at those pics I think I peed a little.