Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

J.J. is DYNO-MITE!!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
Received a very quick return fire package from Jimmy... Awesome selection and some I haven't tried! Thanks so much ...looking forward to spending some quality summer time with these bad boys!! image

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Nice wild oats solid surface counter top. I win
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    very nice jj. Impressive little spread you have goin there.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice selection...Congrats Jim!
    Bigshizza:
    Received a very quick return fire package from Jimmy... Awesome selection and some I haven't tried! Thanks so much ...looking forward to spending some quality summer time with these bad boys!! image
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    You're not kidding Jim, that selection IS
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    You're not kidding Jim, that selection IS
    this!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if id noticed that tat. brown cello it may not have made it,lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Jimmy, couldn't have happened to a finer or more deserving brother!! Congrats Jim, AWESOME package and smokes!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Is this you Shizz??? WInters over time to come out and SMOKE.. Sombody get this man a cigar!!!! :o) Nice work JJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKbDJ8E8zyM
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Kind of how I feel, but I'm looking smaller....down 29 lbs...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    that was a killer hit, that lfd is one of the best cigars ive had too if'n you havent had one yet.