You know WHO you are...

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
9505 5104 3249 3098 4062 81
9505 5104 3249 3098 4065 57
9505 5104 3249 3098 4071 27
9505 5104 3249 3098 4075 23

And this one is going to an old BOTL and friend, from the past.... Direwolf
9405 5036 9930 0386 1805 62 ;)
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i miss wolfie
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Me too
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was and still is a helluva human being, would love to talk to that guy :) You're a good man Mike, thanks for always being so generous and and sincere to us all :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    He was and still is a helluva human being, would love to talk to that guy :) You're a good man Mike, thanks for always being so generous and and sincere to us all :)
    These words sum it up!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Randall was one of the first, after MVW and Greg the Bear, to welcome me to the boards. Give him a "Howdy!" From the Mafia, Mike. BTW, you still know how to make grown men soil themselves with your manic bombing runs.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i miss direwolf, he's thje only botl ive met, but i was about to pass out so i bet i didnt make a good impression on him, lol. glad to see mike taking names and kicking ass... or does it go the other way...?
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I'll be over at Robissweet's helping reinforce the apartment complex! Looks like I have to get there quick!
  • Options
    OOPs forgot one...

9505 5104 3249 3098 4068 47....lol
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    seen dires bomb on FB, what a hit mike!
  • Options
    Landed and obliterated to say the understatement of the century! Mike you are an absolute animal, thank you so much brother?! Is the MUWAT the new Digital Son size?

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Landed and obliterated to say the understatement of the century! Mike you are an absolute animal, thank you so much brother?! Is the MUWAT the new Digital Son size?

o.O daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm hows your azz feel?
  • Options
    oooooooo! nice!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Much niceness bro
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike always knows how too bomb the crap out of you!! Nicely done and well deserved!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BINGO!!! Mikey is da man!! Enjoy Brett
  • Options
    Thanks guys, Mike you really are far too kind and generous brother I did not deserve this in any way man but thank you all the same! Any idea on the age on the Dirty Rat bro?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Great line up right there!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'll let the pic do the talking....
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Holy cow! Mike is killing it, great hits on some great people!
  • Options
    ya'll ready? the unbanded one is a willy fresh rolled that Mike got from the event he went to. woooooooooooOOOoOooOoOooOoOoOoTTTTTT!!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    ya'll ready? the unbanded one is a willy fresh rolled that Mike got from the event he went to. woooooooooooOOOoOooOoOooOoOoOoTTTTTT!!!
    Unbanded was Roman's (he asked first) but he has had a few and decided to let Jiunn have it... What a nice guy....LOL

Willy rolling that one
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits as always Mike.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Unbanded was Roman's (he asked first) but he has had a few and decided to let Jiunn have it... What a nice guy....LOL

Willy rolling that one
    I think willy uses oil of olay. mmmm yummayyy
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...damn, Mike!!!!!!

Sweet, sweet hits there --- awesome job (as always).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Mike you really redefine generosity and class! You are an example that I have tried to follow in since the first time I met you, thank you for making this a better place and such a great second home to us all! Yi are a rock star brother, never forget that ;)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Mike you really redefine generosity and class! You are an example that I have tried to follow in since the first time I met you, thank you for making this a better place and such a great second home to us all! Yi are a rock star brother, never forget that ;)
    +1!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nicely done Mike =D
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hits Mike!! As always, generous and destructive!