• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    image Thank you Dusty!!
    that is a great smoke.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Working the weeks numbers smoking this from bigshizz. Great way to cap off a great weekend. Thanks Jim.
    I'm uncertain :-) if those are good or not...but I saw the ccom carries them now. Eying them as my first box purchase.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    #33 is a nice little cigar from the ISOM courtesy of Rob. I've never had a Piedra before and I'm really enjoying! Thanks for suggesting I take it from your pass, Rob! IMAG0165
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    ddubridge:
    Working the weeks numbers smoking this from bigshizz. Great way to cap off a great weekend. Thanks Jim.
    I'm uncertain :-) if those are good or not...but I saw the ccom carries them now. Eying them as my first box purchase.
    They are good. I love to read a review by you on one. The draw on this one was a little tight, but great flavor all around.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    ddubridge:
    They are good. I love to read a review by you on one. The draw on this one was a little tight, but great flavor all around.

I love these, I have a box of coronas that I'm gonna break into this week.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

I thought they were great for price and taste, too bad you got a plugged one.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    perkinke:
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

I thought they were great for price and taste, too bad you got a plugged one.
    It wasn't unsmokable by any means, still a great cigar. Just a little tighter then I like.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Camacho corojo maduro,, very nice,, thanks man
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Medic45 (Brian)
    5 Vegas Cask Strength. Good cigar Brian ! Thx bro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jim! upload
  • Options
    #34 (getting closer....) is from the incomparable Stogie Stand Man. This cigar is an Independencia from Daniel. Apparently they are both from the Phillipines and both are rather enjoyable, I must say. Lol, thanks again Daniel. IMAG0166
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Big shizzmaster thanks for the awesome and delicious experience of this hoyo!! Really great smoke and might have to grab a box!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Nice smoke there
  • Options
    Thanx for the trade Ray! upload
  • Options
    Could barley let this sit a week.
    Been wanting to try one for a while but just have bought one yet. Thanks Gray.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:

let me know what ya think Drew !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    just trying to keep up with the Teach. This one courtesy of Martel. One of my absolute faves wrapped maduro. It really changes this cigar IMO.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Smoke a aroma mi amor from none other than Mike W. In the A.M. then a Triple ligero Kuzi sent me a while back in the pm. Talk about some smokes from some heavy hitters! haha
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Smoke a aroma mi amor from none other than Mike W. In the A.M. then a Triple ligero Kuzi sent me a while back in the pm. Talk about some smokes from some heavy hitters! haha
    doin what i can when i can.

on a more personal note:

this was actually yesterday.

I love these cigars.

they do better with age but i had to smoke this one simply because the size is a limited edition to one store in NOLA.
    a Big THANK YOU to beatnic for hookin this one up.
  • Options
    image Thanks Matty
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    just trying to keep up with the Teach.
    Lol, good luck! With the lottery winnings rolling in, this shouldn't be too hard.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Youre welcome! Hope it was good. I think those are an interesting smoke. Usually come up on DD for $3-$4 too, I think.
  • Options
    #35 today is from the Snoob. This cigar makes my lanceros look fat. I believe it is a 28 rg LGC. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks Jiunn! IMAG0167
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    #35 today is from the Snoob. This cigar makes my lanceros look fat. I believe it is a 28 rg LGC. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks Jiunn! IMAG0167
    yerrr wercome. that I believe is a longer pantela. 28 ring gauge like wooot. Fairly enjoyable mild smoke. MC squared.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    #34 (getting closer....) is from the incomparable Stogie Stand Man. This cigar is an Independencia from Daniel. Apparently they are both from the Phillipines and both are rather enjoyable, I must say. Lol, thanks again Daniel. IMAG0166
    I just saw this. Dude, I remember those! I forgot I gave you one lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    From Drew, thanks bud!image
  • Options
    Thanks again, Tom. upload
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you shizza for this great smoke!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    image Thanks bro!! Awesome!!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Tony! Should be a great 1 year anniversary smoke! image