Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaamn, drew got smashed!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm out of town until the 25th of July starting tomorrow.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    good excuse
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    james40:
    good excuse
    I'm the low hanging fruit on the West side so I figure I'm good to not be targeted for awhile but I wanted to toss it out there.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Hi
  • Options
    Great hit Rudy...all of us west coast guys are dangerous. One big crew of mayhem and destruction.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Hi
    Hi there

Pretty good for that side.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Hi
    Hi there

My thoughts exactly, east side boys will show how this is done.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Gray4lines:
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Hi
    Hi there

My thoughts exactly, east side boys will show how this is done.
    edited
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Drew better do his homework. It seems Easties are always behind on this.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Drew better do his homework. It seems Easties are always behind on this.
    Drew is illin soooo it could effect his judgement and choices...buyer beware..
  • Options
    RebelAngelRebelAngel Posts: 100
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Awesome hit Rudy. You never disappoint with your thoughtful cigar + packages. West siiEEEEEEEEEEde
    oh shoot ill get smacked if i dont mention my BF, he helps me put these things together. I'll go away now..lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Awesome hit Rudy. You never disappoint with your thoughtful cigar + packages. West siiEEEEEEEEEEde
    oh shoot ill get smacked if i dont mention my BF, he helps me put these things together. I'll go away now..lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Who be RebelAngel??
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    oh shoot ill get smacked if i dont mention my GF, she helps me put these things together. I'll go away now..lol
    Well done Mr Rudy and Boyfriend.....the Pacific NW flavors are bound to bring anyone to their knees! Enjoy Drewski
  • Options
    RebelAngel:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Well done Mr Rudy and Boyfriend.....the Pacific NW flavors are bound to bring anyone to their knees! Enjoy Drewski
  • Options
    RebelAngel:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
  • Options
    RebelAngel:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
  • Options
    RebelAngel:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
  • Options
    RebelAngel:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got word from one of my soldiers about a covert mission to take out one of the West's big guns.....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Just got word from one of my soldiers about a covert mission to take out one of the West's big guns.....
    Yaaawwwn,,, do tell!!! ;o) kiddding,,im sure it will be awesome!!!!!,, that is,, for an eastie!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Yaaawwwn,,, do tell!!! ;o) kiddding,,im sure it will be awesome!!!!!,, that is,, for an eastie!
    I'm stock piling...it's on! The shipping will cost more than most of the "bombs" I've sent out! Pssst..don't tell the wife! Lol...
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Does the West still need more Players? Cause Id love to kick the snot out of some poor Eastie sap.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim I'm gonna have to vote you on this one. But I have no doubt you will bounce back and be the Devastator.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    I'm stock piling...it's on! The shipping will cost more than most of the "bombs" I've sent out! Pssst..don't tell the wife! Lol...
    Yep,, Ive been in the hallowed halls of Big Shizza's cigar fortress,, and if I still had any worries, they were laid to rest when Jiunn unveilled his new Humi.. Not to mention James 40 who's cigar inventory is more mysterious than area 51. I could go on with all of the crew, Lets take 90+Irishman for example, Definately a sleeper cell, who's put the smackdown on more easties than I can remember,, Bomb-bay,, yep open the doors cause hes got somethin for ya!!! FTG Yea he's your daddy,, speakin of daddies Bad Daddy's gonna give ya all a spankin you wont soon forget,,lol,, pelirrojo & perkinke, well that rings like a bad ass hit squad, that likes to bust heads,,, fo fun!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Does the West still need more Players? Cause Id love to kick the snot out of some poor Eastie sap.
    Yes, absolutely! Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM Sent