Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hilker, Did you get my package yet??!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image Sorry it took so long to get this up here, but I needed to recover from the massive destruction you inflicted on me. I thought you took an oath to "do no harm" lol! Thank you. Some great sticks in there
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Newbie to ccom here looking for a trading partner. Just let me know what ya like I've got some good stuff looking for a new home.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Newbie to ccom here looking for a trading partner. Just let me know what ya like I've got some good stuff looking for a new home.

1: Welcome!
    2:Careful in here!
  • Options
    New Boots:
    blutattoo:

1: Welcome!
    2:Careful in here!
    I'm ur huckleberry!! Pm inc!!
  • Options
    Thanks. This can't be any more dangerous than my local cigar lounge, can it? Famous last words, right?
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Thanks. This can't be any more dangerous than my local cigar lounge, can it? Famous last words, right?
    LOL!!!
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    yes,,,,yes it can
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    hilk..what is the cigar with the women's picture on the band? ..I can't read it in the photo
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    hilk..what is the cigar with the women's picture on the band? ..I can't read it in the photo
    they are black pearls..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Brian(Medic 47), Package sent my man. 9505 5213 8552 3320 0001 81 She said it'd be there Monday, but this is the federal government we're talking about so we'll see.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Brian(Medic 47), Package sent my man. 9505 5213 8552 3320 0001 81 She said it'd be there Monday, but this is the federal government we're talking about so we'll see.
    Man that was quick!!! Can't wait to see what ur made of!!! ;)
  • Options
    Got Blue's package in today!! An man this noob can sure pic'em some of my Fav's and some I been wanting!! Good job keep up the good work!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Blu. Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Thanks my man. I hope you enjoy em.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    yours should fly in the am
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Got Blue's package in today!! An man this noob can sure pic'em some of my Fav's and some I been wanting!! Good job keep up the good work!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Wow, thats quite a lineup :)
  • Options
    Medic45:
    blutattoo:
    Sweet, now I just gotta convince my wife that it's a book from Amazon or something.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Medic45:
    blutattoo:
    Sweet, now I just gotta convince my wife that it's a book from Amazon or something.
    Just call them "hobby supplies".... It's not reaaaaally a lie right??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Public Service Announcement: Not all sponsors play nice. Some reply to statements of "Hey uh, I don't have your address yet" You know...cause you are trying to knock out that initial trade....with this type of reply.

"Don't worry, you will!"

Blargle!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Public Service Announcement: Not all sponsors play nice. Some reply to statements of "Hey uh, I don't have your address yet" You know...cause you are trying to knock out that initial trade....with this type of reply.

"Don't worry, you will!"

Blargle!

Are you looking for a trade? Or are you the Newb Reporter, lol. Don't think we've met, sby the way, welcome to the forum.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:

"Don't worry, you will!"

Blargle!

Are you looking for a trade? Or are you the Newb Reporter, lol. Don't think we've met, sby the way, welcome to the forum.

I should have a trade coming up

Hi! Thanks
  • Options
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:

"Don't worry, you will!"

Blargle!

I should have a trade coming up

Hi! Thanks

Lol, is there any Newcomer looking to trade? I don't have much, but this trade will put you in good standing with the forum. It can Help you get closer to playing games and joining in on Passes. Come on, it's been awhile for me. I'll actually throw in a handmade cigar this time :).
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm ready! Been watching for about a year and a half, just started posting about a month ago. How do we go about this?
  • Options
    cbuck:
    I think I'm ready! Been watching for about a year and a half, just started posting about a month ago. How do we go about this?

PM incoming and read the first post of this thread :).

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    cbuck:

PM incoming and read the first post of this thread :).

I can always be your huckleberry Rick, sad day that I'm no newb though ;) Might just be time for an Irish hello sometime soon anyways :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rick/RCY It went this morning. # 9505 5000 0947 3327 0000 12. Thanks for the opportunity. They say you'll never forget your first.... Charlie
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I hope you've got insurance for your place, man. RCY doesn't play nice with others. He bombed me in person, and it was even more intense than what I got in the mail. But the first time is the experience, yeah?
  • Options
    Just a trade, or so I've been led to believe!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Just a trade, or so I've been led to believe!
    You've been led all right, straight to the slaughterhouse. Kinda reminds me of a lamb being led by a wolf.... Hey Rick, give us a good howl will ya???