Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

rcy sent me a note

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
then it blew up, WOW my brother much appreciated! thank you!! you know ill send a note back, when? hehehe

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap?! Ricky done did in Jimmy Jam. Spectacular cigar for a great BOTL
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Those are some beautiful cigars. If I remember right I have had one before and they are great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back Jimmy James. Good to see you around.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Dizzammmmmnnnnn playa!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Whewwww, I was starting to think the mail man in Texas got me, lol. Jimmy since day one, you've always been straight up with me. And that is priceless and I appreciate that more than you know. Thanks brother, enjoy the gift.

I almost forgot, Shizz dared me to do it too, lol.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick, you continue to be one of the most stand-up guys I know and it has absolutely nothing to do with the BOXES of cigars you share with people.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn ranger rick that's a sick hit!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rick, you continue to be one of the most stand-up guys I know and it has absolutely nothing to do with the BOXES of cigars you share with people.
    This. I couldn't think of any better way to say it. Brilliantly done Rick, you are simply amazing brother :) Congrats Jimmy, great to see you back man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh wow. dude, that is freakin AWESOME! those goldie 2s are ridiculous!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some awesome smokes there. Nice job
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Whewwww, I was starting to think the mail man in Texas got me, lol. Jimmy since day one, you've always been straight up with me. And that is priceless and I appreciate that more than you know. Thanks brother, enjoy the gift.

i think i have his addy handy also

• Options
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Oops Shizz, lol.

• Options
    Thank you gentlemen, just trying to do my part. Besides, what's the forum without a crazy YouTube video floating around by Jimmy :).

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap balls
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WOW!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn Jimmy, he punched your dance card!!!!!
    Balls To The Wall Man! Balls To The Wall!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Oops Shizz, lol.

Just had to throw that in huh Rick?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Oops Shizz, lol.

Just had to throw that in huh Rick?
    Lol I dunno Jim, it made me laugh :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rick's up to his old tricks again I see...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:

Ahhh Dustin, you appear from your review cage :). How are you brother? I haven't forgotten you one bit. Last thing I'll say is. Merry Christmas :)...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

Ahhh Dustin, you appear from your review cage :). How are you brother? I haven't forgotten you one bit. Last thing I'll say is. Merry Christmas :)...

Whatever.... I'm around and lurking when I can. Grad school is killing my free time man. When Christmas break hits, I'll be here a bit more. Life is good though brother, I hope all is well with you and the fam.
  • Options
    BTW Rick, let's do a VHerf soon. My break starts 22nd for two weeks. I'd love to jump in more often with the guys around here.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BTW Rick, let's do a VHerf soon. My break starts 22nd for two weeks. I'd love to jump in more often with the guys around here.

Sure thing, I'm sure we can make that happen.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

I'll see if I can harass BigT to stop by. I sent him a wake up call yesterday lol.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

I'll see if I can harass BigT to stop by. I sent him a wake up call yesterday lol.
    I'm in! How's Todd doing?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

He's back to his old self. He has some stuff in the works as well, I may go out to GA and visit him soon. I know his time is thin, but I'll see if I can get him to come over. He's got something landing Sat lol.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

He's back to his old self. He has some stuff in the works as well, I may go out to GA and visit him soon. I know his time is thin, but I'll see if I can get him to come over. He's got something landing Sat lol.
    Yumm, Gold cigars. Very nice Rick, enjoy those from a great BOTL