Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    blutattoo:
    thehilk:
    I think blu is looking to get destroyed this holiday season! Lol
    Trade headed your way tracking # 9505 5213 8551 3336 0003 98 hope you enjoy
    he traded with me and blew you up!!! HAHAHA, I like this guy already...not like the irish guy would love him, but purely man love...no ****.
    Keep up the ***-talking brother I will get you in Chitown on Saturday ya East Coast Pinko Commie...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I got knocked out with a Black and Blutattoo, Jason's innocent 5 for 5 trade wtf....oh well mine goes out tomorrow...Thank you very nice sticks all very yummy!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, thank you BDR. Hope you don't mind the abbreviation. Got your trade in this evening. Heck of a Camacho selection. Very nice, I will get your box out in the a.m. Thank goodness this was a trade or I would be heated for getting blown up :). Pictures to follow in a few hours.

You are most welcome, Mr. Young. Looking forward to your side of this '5 4 5'.
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, thank you BDR. Hope you don't mind the abbreviation. Got your trade in this evening. Heck of a Camacho selection. Very nice, I will get your box out in the a.m. Thank goodness this was a trade or I would be heated for getting blown up :). Pictures to follow in a few hours.

You are most welcome, Mr. Young. Looking forward to your side of this '5 4 5'.
    you sir are on the list for leftovers
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BDR, your end of the trade is on it's way. Hope it lives up to your liking :). DC 9114901123086411222625
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY....I shall have you a tracking number tomorrow!

Muahahahahah! I'm gonna die, arnt I?
  • Options
    New Boots:
    RCY....I shall have you a tracking number tomorrow!

Muahahahahah! I'm gonna die, arnt I?

This is too funny, I guess your shipment came in early, lol. Fine, you want a trade. Then a trade you shall have. Old Newbie New Boots ain't scared no more, lol.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fun to watch!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    This is fun to watch!
    Only issue is my personal stock is lower than my Bombed stock. These people are trying to force me into another humi!
  • Options
    Just go with the flow! A bigger Humi would have happened anyway, just takes longer. I went from a 20, to a 50, another 50, and then a 100, before I even posted anything on this forum. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Oh RCY!

• Options
    New Boots:
    Oh RCY!

Thank you, look forward to getting your end of the trade. Yours will go out the following day Sir. Better not be any funny business with this trade either Newbie New Boots.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    Oh RCY!

Thank you, look forward to getting your end of the trade. Yours will go out the following day Sir. Better not be any funny business with this trade either Newbie New Boots.

Who? Me?! I'm innocent! I promise!
  • Options
    Don't forget, he shoots last! Too late now!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, looks to land Friday.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image Someone is posing as a Newbie, that's all I have to say! Impressive! Thank you Jason aka blutatoo, so much for the fiver, yours goes out tomorrow, sure hope I counted right. I really liked the note, especially where you told me what you were sending and what the strength of each were. Unfortunately, I am not as thoughtful as you! Thanks for the trade!!!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    blutattoo:
    Thanks my man. I hope you enjoy em.
    yours should fly in the am
    blu, check your pm's I need an addy to get this out!! My wife tossed the box on me before I got a pic of it!!
    My end of the trade with Brian. This was perfect. 5 sticks I've never smoked. Great, thanks bud! image
  • Options
    Received RCY's side of the 5 4 5 and as expected, he slapped me around a little and reminded me who was in charge! Yes sir, MR Young! Looking forward to these holiday morsels. No leftovers here! Thanks for the trade and the good trader endorsement. Outstanding.
    photo 100_1928_zps55a7bba1.jpg
    As noted in Rick's note, looks like Newby New Boots will have to shoulder some of the responsibility! Addy please.
  • Options
    BLARGLE!!!

My trade should land today RCY! LOL! I have to have the sticks, to trade the sticks! SHEESH!

BDR...you're welcome?!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Just like everyone else around here The Hilk Can't count. 5 for 5 somehow turned into 7. Thanks bud can't wait to smoke em' all stuff I've never smoked. image
  • Options
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

My trade should land today RCY! LOL! I have to have the sticks, to trade the sticks! SHEESH!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Well, well, well old Newbie New Boots package finally arrived, lol. Not his fault, his trade did get here on time. We were snowed in and I couldn't get to the PO. Good thing I did, because he put in some fabulous cigars. Only thing is, old Newbie New Boots has a problem with counting. The one thing he's been getting on all of us vets around here, lol. Do worry, I know how to count and your BOX goes out tomorrow. Thank you for the trade and as soon as my phone charges up. I'll get a picture up :).
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Well, well, well old Newbie New Boots package finally arrived, lol. Not his fault, his trade did get here on time. We were snowed in and I couldn't get to the PO. Good thing I did, because he put in some fabulous cigars. Only thing is, old Newbie New Boots has a problem with counting. The one thing he's been getting on all of us vets around here, lol. Do worry, I know how to count and your BOX goes out tomorrow. Thank you for the trade and as soon as my phone charges up. I'll get a picture up :).
    It's my box, I count 4. I also left your note on the shelf at the post office. Apparently I set the box on top of it, when I was packing it.

Maybe it's because I've read quite a few threads on here, and have seen some of the tricks around here, but I question why "box" is in uppercase.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Received RCY's side of the 5 4 5 and as expected, he slapped me around a little and reminded me who was in charge! Yes sir, MR Young! Looking forward to these holiday morsels. No leftovers here! Thanks for the trade and the good trader endorsement. Outstanding.
    As noted in Rick's note, looks like Newby New Boots will have to shoulder some of the responsibility! Addy please.

I don't know how I missed this. I think all this snow we're getting is clouding my vision, lol. Glad they made it to you. The unbanded cigar in the cello is a Cro Magnon. The other one is a El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro. Enjoy brother and thank you for the trade :).

• Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Ah Blargle! How did I! miss this! Yeesh, see what you got me in to RCY?!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Here is His offering sticks. Notice there is 4 stogies that he agreed upon to ship, lol. Thank you for this nice selection of smokes.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Holy crap! I didn't notice this either. Rick, you are one crazy mf'er! Lol, just toss a couple ultra rare pigs in a newbie trade. No big deal.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Holy crap! I didn't notice this either. Rick, you are one crazy mf'er! Lol, just toss a couple ultra rare pigs in a newbie trade. No big deal.

I'm feeling the holiday spirit Tony :).

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

I'm feeling the holiday spirit Tony :).

You're always feeling the holiday spirit. You hit me in the middle of the summer! Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Here is His offering sticks. Notice there is 4 stogies that he agreed upon to ship, lol. Thank you for this nice selection of smokes.
    See, 4! Anyone see any more than 4, or is RCY delusional?!
  • Options
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

BDR...you're welcome?!

See, 4! Anyone see any more than 4, or is RCY delusional?!

Oh, I can count my friend and I see 4 as well. Your BOX goes out in the morning. Thank you for this trade :)