• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

My trade should land today RCY! LOL! I have to have the sticks, to trade the sticks! SHEESH!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Well, well, well old Newbie New Boots package finally arrived, lol. Not his fault, his trade did get here on time. We were snowed in and I couldn't get to the PO. Good thing I did, because he put in some fabulous cigars. Only thing is, old Newbie New Boots has a problem with counting. The one thing he's been getting on all of us vets around here, lol. Do worry, I know how to count and your BOX goes out tomorrow. Thank you for the trade and as soon as my phone charges up. I'll get a picture up :).

Here is His offering sticks. Notice there is 4 stogies that he agreed upon to ship, lol. Thank you for this nice selection of smokes.
    See, 4! Anyone see any more than 4, or is RCY delusional?!

Oh, I can count my friend and I see 4 as well. Your BOX goes out in the morning. Thank you for this trade :)
    LOL I again question why its BOX instead of box.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Received RCY's side of the 5 4 5 and as expected, he slapped me around a little and reminded me who was in charge! Yes sir, MR Young! Looking forward to these holiday morsels. No leftovers here! Thanks for the trade and the good trader endorsement. Outstanding.
    photo 100_1928_zps55a7bba1.jpg
    As noted in Rick's note, looks like Newby New Boots will have to shoulder some of the responsibility! Addy please.
    Holy crap! I didn't notice this either. Rick, you are one crazy mf'er! Lol, just toss a couple ultra rare pigs in a newbie trade. No big deal.

So someone clue the newbie. What? How rare, etc? It's a big deal to me!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BDR.... Those are HTF and awesome sticks, much like the Ferral Flying Pig. It's a special smoke for sure! Enjoy bucko
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!!!

My trade should land today RCY! LOL! I have to have the sticks, to trade the sticks! SHEESH!

BDR...you're welcome?!

Well, well, well old Newbie New Boots package finally arrived, lol. Not his fault, his trade did get here on time. We were snowed in and I couldn't get to the PO. Good thing I did, because he put in some fabulous cigars. Only thing is, old Newbie New Boots has a problem with counting. The one thing he's been getting on all of us vets around here, lol. Do worry, I know how to count and your BOX goes out tomorrow. Thank you for the trade and as soon as my phone charges up. I'll get a picture up :).

Here is His offering sticks. Notice there is 4 stogies that he agreed upon to ship, lol. Thank you for this nice selection of smokes.
    See, 4! Anyone see any more than 4, or is RCY delusional?!

Oh, I can count my friend and I see 4 as well. Your BOX goes out in the morning. Thank you for this trade :)
    LOL I again question why its BOX instead of box.

Hey Newbie New Boots, lol. I just shipped your 4-4, BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice coat. North Face?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice coat. North Face?
    Fuzzy wuzzy.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice coat. North Face?

Army issued cold weather gear Tony. Did you see the bubble wrap plastic bag in my hand? Had to make sure of no movement in there, lol.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Oooooh medium.... that's gonna pack a punch.
  • Options
    Here is your DC, I almost forgot, lol. DC 9114901123086411228818
  • Options
    BLARGLE!

1: I recognized that fleece right away....are you one of the few of us around here?

2: Either that's a really big box, with not as many sticks in it as it would appear....or I need to look into a new humi faster than I thought I would.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!

1: I recognized that fleece right away....are you one of the few of us around here?

2: Either that's a really big box, with not as many sticks in it as it would appear....or I need to look into a new humi faster than I thought I would.
    ooohhhh....ooohhhh....I know this answer!!!!NUMBER 2.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    New Boots:
    BLARGLE!

ooohhhh....ooohhhh....I know this answer!!!!NUMBER 2.
    Blargle...I knew it
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Any chance for an old timer to get back in on the action? There's a possibility that I can sweet-talk someone into vouching for me.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Any chance for an old timer to get back in on the action? There's a possibility that I can sweet-talk someone into vouching for me.
    It's a trap!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    It's a trap!!!!

Don't mind my post count, I'm new:). Can I play, bwahahahahaha! Good luck, I think Mike May have scared all the new guys away Toombes.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    It's a trap!!!!

Seriously, Mike?!?!
  • Options
    STICKYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Roman took this trade thing and smacked me down. I don't remember what I sent you, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this cool. You must've read my bio and just sent me all things I've been waiting to try. Awesome! Thanks buddy. image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Up up up
  • Options
    Bump for E092469
  • Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Bump

Hey guys, as a newb here that started out all wrong (didn't look down far enough to see this when i started)

is there a way to make this a "sticky" someplace at the top of the forum threads ?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Bump

Hey guys, as a newb here that started out all wrong (didn't look down far enough to see this when i started)

is there a way to make this a "sticky" someplace at the top of the forum threads ?
    This forum doesn't support stickies. Sorry.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Hello, New to the cigar world and new to this forum. Just wondering how this traders board goes. I'm still really new in the cigar world and currently don't have a collection of cigars at this point but currently building my collection. Any tips on having a good lineup?
  • Options
    JMartinez10:
    Hello, New to the cigar world and new to this forum. Just wondering how this traders board goes. I'm still really new in the cigar world and currently don't have a collection of cigars at this point but currently building my collection. Any tips on having a good lineup?
    I'd say buy 5ers and samplers til you figure out what you like. And send me your address, I'll help you out.
  • Options
    Rain:
    JMartinez10:
    I'd say buy 5ers and samplers til you figure out what you like. And send me your address, I'll help you out.

Dude, you've gone crazy!!
    I wanted dibs on the next one... :-(
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    JMartinez10:

Tag team?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    JMartinez10:

Tag team?
    There wont be anything left of the poor fella...
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    JMartinez10:

Tag team?

Works for me!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    honorknight7:
    Bump

This forum doesn't support stickies. Sorry.
    But it does support sickies. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.