Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY = not nice

So...RCY and I agreed on a trade. 4/4...I sent 5, here is what he sent.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Somebody call an ambulance!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum son! He laid you out. :)
    very nice hit rick!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Bahahhahah a nice. But you don't want that bolivar just go ahead and pass that over here!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's forum math, brother. I counted 4...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This was suppose to be in the Newbie trading thread. This was no BOMB. I tell yea, these new guys need to be more specific in explaining their rules. I interpret 4 as in 4 rows of cigars. That's what I put in the box. I did think it was kinda strange of him to do a 4-4, lol. Oh well, thanks for the trade New Boots :) and enjoy. Welcome to forum and we all hope you stick around and add your two cents in as well. Just don't get like that Irishman :).
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good Rick. As a math teacher, I don't see any problems with your counting. Keep up the good work.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    This was suppose to be in the Newbie trading thread. This was no BOMB. I tell yea, these new guys need to be more specific in explaining their rules. I interpret 4 as in 4 rows of cigars. That's what I put in the box. I did think it was kinda strange of him to do a 4-4, lol. Oh well, thanks for the trade New Boots :) and enjoy. Welcome to forum and we all hope you stick around and add your two cents in as well. Just don't get like that Irishman :).
    Call it what you will, my humi is filling up, and the wife does not believe I need a new one.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon,,hahaha,, WTG Rick, Enjoy Boots!!!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Standard 4-4-4 formation. Nothing unusual at all.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Call it what you will, my humi is filling up, and the wife does not believe I need a new one.

Buy a cooler, cheaper and more user friendly.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like Rick slapped you back to the Stone Age dayum Bootsie you got laid out!!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:

Buy a cooler, cheaper and more user friendly.
    I have a small 50ct that has a few infusions in it...Trying to smoke them up, so I can air out and re-seed it. I do have a 12pk cooler that just lays around...will work in a pinch.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the famous words of Curt Pickens... "it'll fvck you up..!"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Damn !
    nuff said.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    What do you mean not nice... that is a nice selection. The Old Guard is showing why they ARE the Old Guard. Nice hit for the trade.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I see what ya did there Rick, just making it worse on yourself. Now it's on like Donkey Kong ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!! You got knocked the *** out