Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to trade

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone who wants to part ways with a bottle of pappy or a bottle of angels envy for trade pm me please, need a bottle for Xmas. Thanks

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Which Angel's Envy are you looking for?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray you should have told me before I mailed your box. Angels envy is readily available in Michigan
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Ray you should have told me before I mailed your box. Angels envy is readily available in Michigan
    Wait what Roman, why u send already bro, I hadn't paid ya yet. And is there anything u want to trade for a bottle?
    SleevePlz:
    Which Angel's Envy are you looking for?
    Tony any of them will do
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    Wait what Roman, why u send already bro, I hadn't paid ya yet. And is there anything u want to trade for a bottle?

Dancing with the Devil are you. Guess you didn't see my so called trade with Roman. Good luck, youll new it.
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:

Dancing with the Devil are you. Guess you didn't see my so called trade with Roman. Good luck, youll new it.
    I seem it Rick, I'm hoping he sticks with the plan
    Only reason I ask for a trade is I went to 3 different liquor stores and none of them had a bottle of pappy or angels devil, so if someone is looking for some smokes I would really hook them up. It's starting to b tradition with me and the father in law just like last year we drank a bottle if rye from JT and this year was looking for 1 of these. Thank u who can help.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    will swing by my liquor store on the way to my brothers. anything else you are looking for?
    Lol no, so what do u wanna trade for Roman? Pm me