Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Nice choice!! Is that one I gave you curt? Trying to remember if I gave you that in Chitown lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Edge. And Crown Royal. Crown is good, RP not so much tonight.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim, nice filter on the Cabaiguan! And nice smoke.

I had a Heisenberg. Also a good smoke. Even better because today was warm. After school, neither of the kids had homework so we went out and tossed a frisbee and ran around. The son and I played some football. Then instead of tacos, I lit a fire in the firepit and we roasted hot dogs and sausages. Two beers and the cigar. My wife got home early. Great night all around.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:

I had a Heisenberg. Also a good smoke. Even better because today was warm. After school, neither of the kids had homework so we went out and tossed a frisbee and ran around. The son and I played some football. Then instead of tacos, I lit a fire in the firepit and we roasted hot dogs and sausages. Two beers and the cigar. My wife got home early. Great night all around.
    sounds like an awesome evening brother.these are the moments in life that are really what its all about!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Martel:

sounds like an awesome evening brother.these are the moments in life that are really what its all about!!!
    That it was. Got some Christmas presents wrapped today, too. And I looked at the weather for the weekend and it'll be in the 70's. Some rain on Saturday, but I'll take it! Might get a lot of smoking done.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    within the last couple of weeks. All were great aside from that DPG 10th anniv... what a massive disappointment. I hope more down time will do it.
  • Options
    Lighting up an AVO domains,first time trying one of these.pretty good so far..

• Options
    ddubridge:
    Who's a wizard now^^^^

Bwahahahaha!!!

Awesome shot Curt!
    No not a wizard, just seems like the touchscreen and my fumble fingers have issues,...

• Options
    ddubridge:
    Who's a wizard now^^^^

Bwahahahaha!!!

Awesome shot Curt!
    No not a wizard, just seems like the touchscreen and my fumble fingers have issues,...

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    twistedstem:
    Martel:

That it was. Got some Christmas presents wrapped today, too. And I looked at the weather for the weekend and it'll be in the 70's. Some rain on Saturday, but I'll take it! Might get a lot of smoking done.
    Jealous...snow is coming! I'm going to put together my propane heater for outside tomorrow
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    twistedstem:
    Martel:

Jealous...snow is coming! I'm going to put together my propane heater for outside tomorrow
    Finally! How long has that thing been sitting around in the box?

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    twistedstem:
    Martel:

Finally! How long has that thing been sitting around in the box?
    since he bought it... Two years ago....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    image For the ride home
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Armada courtesy of Mr. RCY. Thanks again rick as this is a beautiful smoke. image
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    Had an eventfull smoking day today. A herfing buddy of mine just had knee replacement and I busted him out of rehab to head to our local lounge. First was a Fratello, next in line was an Oliva G box pressed figarado. After our outing I relaxed at home with a Quesada Tributo. I highly recommend all 3, the Quesada is by far my favorite.
  • Options
    La Gloria Cuban Series N and a Widmer Brothers Brrr image
  • Options
    Haven't figured out how to post pics yet... im a new guy here
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey bro I will tell u check your pm inbox top right corner.
  • Options
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Haven't figured out how to post pics yet... im a new guy here
    Welcome to the forums, brother. There is a formatting thread in the 101 forum. I'll find it and bump it or link it...looks like someone beat me to it. Check out the newbie welcoming thread.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    FF OpusX #4
  • Options
    Smoking a 59 factory throwout.usually a yardgar but its cold and rainy out

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Fuente Hemingway Signature.. Once again, very nice.
  • Options
    bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    Been a while since I posted, but got a promotion so celebrating: image