Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hello Everyone!!!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Bruce and I just started smoking cigars last year and found out about Cigar.com. It seem awesome as I read over some great topics. What does everyone smoke?

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hi Bruce. We smoke mostly cigars... ;-)
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Except Walt, he's into that E smoke craze. :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, we have another member on here from Havertown.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Bat Cave:
    What does everyone smoke?
    Hi again! I really enjoy LFD's, ISOM's, Room101's, and cigars blended by DPG or Kelner. I also prefer a lancero to lonsdale vitola and really like the chisels from LFD.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bruce!! And really favorites huh padron isom lfd high end Fuentes and camacho!!!!!!!!!ftw
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Wow everyone seems to know what they like...um...I started off with a Cigar called Punch. It's not bad and its been a good smoke so far. I don't really know many brands as of yet. Sorry if I don't know much that's why I got on here I'm hoping to learn anything I can.
  • Options
    Hi Bruce. I am partial to the CAO America... just a way of life I can get behind. You seem like a pretty cool cat. Haverton isn't too far from me. We should get together sometime to smoke and go bowling. We could be some of the World's Finest cigar smokers. If we get enough interest, maybe we can even get a league of some kind together.
  • Options
    The Bat Cave:
    Wow everyone seems to know what they like...um...I started off with a Cigar called Punch. It's not bad and its been a good smoke so far. I don't really know many brands as of yet. Sorry if I don't know much that's why I got on here I'm hoping to learn anything I can.
    there's a ton of knowledge here and great people!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The Bat Cave:
    there's a ton of knowledge here and great people!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bat Cave:
    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Bruce and I just started smoking cigars last year and found out about Cigar.com. It seem awesome as I read over some great topics. What does everyone smoke?
    Hey ho, Bruce! Welcome to the CCOM forum! I'm pretty new myself, but these good folks will make you feel welcome in no time.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    The troll is thick in here....good job giving "Bruce" bomb ideas guys
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    rsherman24:
    Funny, we have another member on here from Havertown.
    my thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    I am missing something, I don't get the whole Havertown thing. I mean I'm originally from Jersey and I'm just here till Spring. Is it some kind of new guy hazing?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might as well tell him, right guys?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bad timing.With the increase of Trolls and that location.....eeeesh.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Bat Cave:
    I am missing something
    Perhaps. We have had a lot of trolls lately (accounts created simply to annoy others) and you are from the same city as a person that just got called out for being a bad trader. That hopefully is all just a bad coincidence...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he's legit and it's just a coincidence then it will all work out. If it's what we're thinking, how can you know?

BUT,........ I've NEVER known CM37 to post this much or have any sort of imagination. Never known him to have any sort of personality. Bat Cave seems to display three traits that I never noticed in CM37. So far this seems like coincidence to me.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    If he's legit and it's just a coincidence then it will all work out. If it's what we're thinking, how can you know?

BUT,........ I've NEVER known CM37 to post this much or have any sort of imagination. Never known him to have any sort of personality. Bat Cave seems to display three traits that I never noticed in CM37. So far this seems like coincidence to me.
    Yeah I'd have to agree with you there
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Bat Cave:
    hello! I lile many many cigars. Do yo I like 5 vegas as much as me?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a BIG Coincidence to me.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I enjoy Zodians.....Sometimes I get lucky and take them out of passes......
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    relax this has someone like Randy's name written all over it, just here to stir the pot. Bruce, some of my favorites are Victor Sinclair, Fighting ***, and Free Cuba.
  • Options
    That's not fair.I post BS under my own name all the time. I don't have or need an alter ego. Unless the handle was "Shine".
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Love grape flavored Swisher Sweets ! Mmmm mmm
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    Except Walt, he's into that E smoke craze. :)
    You shut your hole!
  • Options
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rain you are easily my favorite forum member hahaha
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    That's not fair.I post BS under my own name all the time. I don't have or need an alter ego. Unless the handle was "Shine".
    We haven't officially "met" yet, but it would have picked you too--and that's a compliment.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    LMAO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hello Bat dude....I thought you were Threadjacker, Rain?!