blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9505 5213 8551 4009 0003 18 Boom goes the dynamite
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    See guys? I told you it was fun.
    I think any time a newbie like me has a chance to bomb one of the old guys we'd be silly not to take it. I'm a lot of things but "silly" is not one of them. By the way, Rain, did you see what I got today?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    When this target is hit, I'm going to delete this thread and tell them it was your idea.kthxbai
    LOL
    I've been here long enough to know how this works, I sent a pic of your avitar and return addy, hope everyone else did the same!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I sent ^^^^ this ^^^^
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Rain:
    When this target is hit, I'm going to delete this thread and tell them it was your idea.kthxbai
    LOL
    I've been here long enough to know how this works, I sent a pic of your avitar and return addy, hope everyone else did the same!
    I wasn't that clever but I did send him a note that said Rain sold him out.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    I sent ^^^^ this ^^^^
    see? Now this guy thinks ahead. I should've done that. Now I'll be the one to get caught with my pants down . I just hope June won't be behind me.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Now I'll be the one to get caught with my pants down . I just hope June won't be behind me.
    Baaahahahahahaaahaaaa!!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    So I messed up the calculations, and these will land tomorrow.Not mine, though, which is scheduled to land Tuesday.
  • Options
    Rain:
    So I messed up the calculations, and these will land tomorrow.Not mine, though, which is scheduled to land Tuesday.
    Or that other one...

(Sorry... couldn't help myself)
  • Options
  • Options
    Boom....boom...boom.Damn Polar Vortex is throwing my schedule off.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    At least you admit it was your schedule. That will may be taken into consideration when judgement is rendered.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Boom....boom...boom.Damn Polar Vortex is throwing my schedule off.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options

• Options
    The final package is en route. With that, I say good job my friends. I had a lot of fun "Setting this up"...which means all I did was send some PMs. You guys made this fun, so thanks! Now....run for your lives.
  • Options
    Rain:
    The final package is en route. With that, I say good job my friends. I had a lot of fun "Setting this up"...which means all I did was send some PMs. You guys made this fun, so thanks! Now....run for your lives.
    This really was great fun, Rain. Thanks for organizing it! It was a nice introduction to the ways of the BOTL. Thanks for including a noob in the festivities.