Home Non Cigar Related

Getting sick of this place!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Yup too much bs I try too keep my head up but damn it's not what it was!! Too many people are so quick too jump! It makes me sick! What happened too nice people and not kissing ass?!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    But my new signature line....

It drove me off the boards a few years back too. If you just stick to the cigar portion of it for a while, it clears your head. Dont leave brother!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...lost. Still love ya!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    But my new signature line....

It drove me off the boards a few years back too. If you just stick to the cigar portion of it for a while, it clears your head. Dont leave brother!
    lol I xant even remember I said that!! But is is true and funny!! I won't leave but I so want too spazz out!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ...but I so want too spazz out!!

Go for it! Not like it stops Randy or anything...
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...maybe we need an ignore button...

I am too new here to say too much but in my short tenure here, because I really do like this forum (and the salted assorted nuts), it seems there are a lot of strange posts lately, IMHO.
    jd50ae:
    ...maybe we need an ignore button...

I am too new here to say too much but in my short tenure here, because I really do like this forum (and the salted assorted nuts), it seems there are a lot of strange posts lately, IMHO.
    SHUT UP NOOB!!!Kidding. I love this place too. Like anything else...it has rough patches, but at the end of the day I'm glad to hang my patrol cap here. I think Lee needs some more sticks to smoke and goosefraba :)
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Lee I apologize if my recent cranky post(s) were cause for your want to spaz out. I should know better than to post when I'm not in a good mood.
    Rain

SHUT UP NOOB!!!

Smoke those premipremiprems!image
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    ...lost. Still love ya!
    NEWB! You can't even use ?! properly!?
    Rain:

Is the cedar wrap still on that cigar..?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

My thoughts exactly!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

Sure looks that way to me..... Maybe he's part beaver... Lol
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Bwaaaaaahahahahaha! Oh that's awesome! Of course on here all of will look to recognize the man then look to recognize the cigar! I about hit the floor when I saw that Cedar! Bet it smells awesome if nothing else.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Free RBeckom!!!
    ^^^^^ ROFL!!! ^^^^^

Clearly, I'm also a total newb here, and new to forums in general. I do hope that if I post anything out of line or offensive in any way, that my fellow BOTLs would be kind enough to set me straight. Nothin' worse than p*ssing people off and not even knowing it.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Free RBeckom!!!
    ^^^^^ ROFL!!! ^^^^^

Clearly, I'm also a total newb here, and new to forums in general. I do hope that if I post anything out of line or offensive in any way, that my fellow BOTLs would be kind enough to set me straight. Nothin' worse than p*ssing people off and not even knowing it.

I honestly think that Rodney got "wrong place, wrong time"ed.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I don't always get upset, but when I do, I leave the Forums and go to my happy place......

the .."I'm not Very upset" happy place

The "GRRRrrrr I am super upset" Happy place ......
    removed this video and added link, dont know if the video name would get me in trouble here...it may be offensive so if you go there its your fault :P -has curse words thats the offensive part-

:)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I saw this happen in real life when I catered my sisters wedding with cigars
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    "Fantastic cigar! Nice even burn, with notes of cedar, wood, paper, glue and... um... cedar."
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • option2option2 Posts: 39
    Never let the words of others dictate your moves. Treat life as a game of chess, stay three steps ahead of everyone else. This way you always win in the end. Never say die and never quit. I am quiet sure things are about to make a drastic change around here and for the better at that. Hang in there for a spell and see what happens.
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Free RBeckom!!!
    ^^^^^ ROFL!!! ^^^^^

I honestly think that Rodney got "wrong place, wrong time"ed.

Sadly not the case. He created his trouble and bears full responsibility for his actions.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Free RBeckom!!!
    ^^^^^ ROFL!!! ^^^^^

I will keep a close and vigilant eye on your work my good man but I think you have no troubles ahead like that sick-o rbeckom who is a disrespectful idiot to everyone.
    :-)

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    "Fantastic cigar! Nice even burn, with notes of cedar, wood, paper, glue and... um... cedar."
    He gave up tubos after they wouldn't light.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only been on ccom for about 8 months. I don't know who's in who's clique. Most of the time, I don't know who's angry at who. Most of the time, when I read forum guys ****' about how it sucks now because it ain't like the good old days and lament how the new folks are ruining their good forum, I have no clue what they're really talkin' about. So I'm thinkin' to myself “If I can't figure out who the a##hole is, then maybe it's me.” I **** about things too and I also joke around a bit and maybe some of that is offending to somebody. So just in case it's little ol' me causing any of you ccom vets to keep sayin' how bad things are. Let me know.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Most of the time, when I read forum guys ****' about how it sucks now because it ain't like the good old days and lament how the new folks are ruining their good forum, I have no clue what they're really talkin' about.
    As soon as I read this part of your post, for some reason, all I could think of was this southpark clip, LOL....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Bob Luken:
    I've only been on ccom for about 8 months. I don't know who's in who's clique. Most of the time, I don't know who's angry at who. Most of the time, when I read forum guys ****' about how it sucks now because it ain't like the good old days and lament how the new folks are ruining their good forum, I have no clue what they're really talkin' about. So I'm thinkin' to myself “If I can't figure out who the a##hole is, then maybe it's me.” I **** about things too and I also joke around a bit and maybe some of that is offending to somebody. So just in case it's little ol' me causing any of you ccom vets to keep sayin' how bad things are. Let me know.
    Ditto. I've wondered the same thing. (Not if the a##hole was you, Bob... but if it was me.)

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Okay... it's you.

Amend your destructive ways and repent to Saint Luis Rey for forgiveness.

That is all.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Ditto. I've wondered the same thing. (Not if the a##hole was you, Bob... but if it was me.)

LOL --- same here. I try not to step on toes but, even Randy said I've been out trollin' him these past couple weeks (I thought it was said in a nice way, haha. if not then sorry for bein' such a troller)
    But I'm sure some of y'all are sick of me and I'm not everyone's favorite poster at the moment.

If it gets too much, just send me a PM and tell me to slow my roll....haven't got any yet so hopefully I haven't offended anyone with my posts.

And IDK why but I got southpark on the brain today, makes me think of this clip

I'll stop hijacking this thread with southpark clips now....I promise

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I've been on here quite awhile now, and most of the time I can't figure it out either. I've said many times, it's easy to be misunderstood here, no vocal inflections or facial expressions to read can lead to unintended outcomes.

Of course, sometimes in the Political conversations there is little left to doubt, but that's the nature of political conversation. Easily solved. Can't stand the heat? Stay out of the kitchen. Can't take it? Don't dish it out. And, for me, I always have to ask myself "Is this guy right?", and sometimes end up with a new position. That's what justifies political conversation.

At any rate, I'm glad to know it's you, Bob, and now the rest of us can rest easy. Whew! That's a load off. ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    All good guys...today is a new day and hopefully it won't be ****!! That being said thanks for the support
    Money can't buy taste