Home Non Cigar Related

Getting sick of this place!!

2»

Comments

• option2option2 Posts: 39
    Bob Luken:
    I've only been on ccom for about 8 months. I don't know who's in who's clique. Most of the time, I don't know who's angry at who. Most of the time, when I read forum guys ****' about how it sucks now because it ain't like the good old days and lament how the new folks are ruining their good forum, I have no clue what they're really talkin' about. So I'm thinkin' to myself “If I can't figure out who the a##hole is, then maybe it's me.” I **** about things too and I also joke around a bit and maybe some of that is offending to somebody. So just in case it's little ol' me causing any of you ccom vets to keep sayin' how bad things are. Let me know.

Nah. your cool brother.
    :-)

Lee.mcglynn:
    All good guys...today is a new day and hopefully it won't be ****!! That being said thanks for the support

All will be good for the time of trials has passed and everyone has mellowed, smile and enjoy the forums, you are one of the good guys. Always remember this and let no one change you!

Lee.mcglynn:
    All good guys...today is a new day and hopefully it won't be shi!!y!! That being said thanks for the support
    option2:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    All good guys...today is a new day and hopefully it won't be shi!!y!! That being said thanks for the support

You know that this is funny!
    Smile!