Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Does anyone play Angry Birds..?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
For $5 it is the most time consuming and frustrating game I know of. It does however go a lot faster when I give the pigs names or a political affiliation or pretend they are all msnbc "reporters".

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I choose not to...not because it's a bad game, but because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to games like that. I will play a level over and over and over and over and over and over until I get 3 stars.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    I choose not to...not because it's a bad game, but because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to games like that. I will play a level over and over and over and over and over and over until I get 3 stars.

That is the frustrating part. But even worse is when you go back to a 3 star win just to improve your score.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanatos0320:
    I used to play very little. It was pretty frustrating, but fun at the same time. Apparently the NSA used the game to spy on people =

I heard that about a year ago from a cousin in NY, long before the recent reports. Hey lets face it....there are so many hackers, troll bots and government agencies, both ours and others, that worrying about it is a waste of time. The best you can do is keep your security software up to date and use a good key logger blocker and firewall.

My problem is I had a serious PC crash and had to start all of them over again.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I played a little on my first smart phone. I gave that phone to my son, who was 3 at the time. Within months of playing that game, he was getting 3 stars and had gotten further than me in the game. *Hangs head in shame*
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    I played a little on my first smart phone. I gave that phone to my son, who was 3 at the time. Within months of playing that game, he was getting 3 stars and had gotten further than me in the game. *Hangs head in shame*

I am often embarrassed by my 6 year old grandson.