Home General Discussion
Options

Ccom math - 101

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Welcome class, today we will be covering the math formulas that are used here at Ccom.

Section 1: The trade - Lets say we agree to a 5 for 5 trade. You send first, so you put 5 sticks in the box, and send it off. I receive said package, and pack mine up. If I put 5 sticks in there, I've upheld my end of the bargain. If I put 7 stick in the box, you received "5"...and I've upheld my end of the bargain.

Section 2: The trade bomb - Again, we're doing a 5/5. You send me 5, all is well. I send you back, lets say 15. Now, 5 of those, are for the trade. The other 10 are a bomb.

Section 3: The Pass - You've started a pass...the rules are: Take 3, leave 3. So, I take 3, I leave 6. Here is how that works. You told me to leave 3, I did so. I had to replace the 3 of your I removed, then "leave" 3.

Brothers/Sisters...please add to this, if you can.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade. 5/5 I'll send 5 and If I feel like effing you up I'll send more. (I do this often)

Bomb. If I feel like effing you up. (I try to do this often)

Pass. I'll take and put the same amout. Quality of cigars taken and put is a given rule. If I feel like effing up the person who initially started the pass, I'll add more. (I do this sometimes. SOmetimes I'll piggy back on the pass and use it to send cigars to a certain person on the list)

Yes?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I cannot add to this.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I know you can do math.......wait for it....lmao:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    I know you can do math.......wait for it....lmao:-) :-)
    Oh sank youuuu maikoruuuu
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCom Math:

• Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    jd50ae:
    CCom Math:

0. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 5. 5. 5.