Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Embarrassed by what’s in your humidor 5 for 5 trade

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
THIS TRADE IS CLOSED!!! Thanks for playing. I am all out of my fire station daily smokes "trash yard gars"

A new guy here and Yep that’s right I am looking to trade for your everyday affordable working man’s smoke, what everyone else thinks is a dog rocket, yard gar whatever you want to call it. Here is your chance to dump something you either don’t like or are just interested in another crap cigar. I am talking whatever you got, Swishers Backwoods whatever floats your boat, it’s all acceptable in this trade

On occasion I get to smoke while at work but am often interrupted right in the middle of it, so I don’t bring the good stuff to work and have my stash of cheepo’s that I smoke or will give to a rookie if he is interested in joining the rest of us for a puff or two. I am interested in finding something new and still have plenty of my cheap stash.

Rules, there really are not any but let’s see if I can set a few so you won’t hate me when you get my end of the trade.
1. Max retail price of $3 a stick
2. 5 cigars and no more than 5 in this trade
3. We can kinda break rule number one cause I will send one decent smoke I do enjoy (let’s say Max value of $6 or $7). But only one cigar anywhere near this value.
4. Must be on the good traders list does not apply here. If this is your first trade I am cool with that if you are.
5. Post tracking numbers here.
6. Remember these are junk cigars were talking about. You can’t offend me and please don’t be offended.
7. Don’t matter if its 5 of the same cigar or 5 different (can tell you right now I am sending 3 different sticks)
8. If several people are interested I can accommodate you let me know
9. No tricks! I know how sneaky you BOTL’s are and I know some of you are thinking you can join this trade to send some good cigars. DON’T DO IT please
10. Reread rule number 6

Its worth a shot, if no one is interested no hard feelings

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right up my alley, Rob. Shoot me your addy and I'll swap you some cheap cigars. Tasty ones, too.

Only thing I suggest is, a small priority mail box costs $5.80 to send. For five sticks, shipments gonna cost half what the cigars cost. You can fit up to ten cigars in a box like that. So what do you think of stuffing the box tighter?

Your call.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rob, ill trade with you
  • Options
    Flowbee I responded to your PM before I read this, I'll get back to you. Sorry man
  • Options
    Webmost. Sounds good I can stuff a box. I'll send a PM when I get home, sitting at a traffic light in my truck right now
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Now are you talking MSRP of $3 (and $7 for the high end) or what we paid?
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Now are you talking MSRP of $3 (and $7 for the high end) or what we paid?

Let me just tell you what I have that I am putting in this trade so no one has crazy expectations, if you want to back out now no hard feelings
    2. Tampa Trolleys
    2. Factory throwouts #49
    1. Either a Camacho Crillio and/or Camacho 10 year anniversary and maybe an Onyx Reserve
    of course the amount will change if we stuff the bo
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Oh man id love to trade around some machine mades..... can I play too?

Aj
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Kristoff is NOT a machine made AJ... Just sayin.
  • Options
    I'll be your huckleberry. PM inbound...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Kristoff is NOT a machine made AJ... Just sayin.
    Too bad we dont have a emoticon button with a tounge sticking out! LMAO... too bad Kristoff dont make machine mades...hmm.... hint hint...

Also... PM at ya walt.

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    can I play too?

Aj
    Forgive me, given the topic of the thread it's hard to tell sarcasm from real intrest. Dr.F if your serious I got enough to make a trade with you also.
  • Options
    I got Walt's addy in a PM already.
    If any one really wants to still do this shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get these out tomorrow. Like traditional Ccom rules you will have this new guys addy on the return label when you get yours.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    can I play too?

Aj
    Forgive me, given the topic of the thread it's hard to tell sarcasm from real intrest. Dr.F if your serious I got enough to make a trade with you also.
    I think AJ (Dr.F) was serious...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    can I play too?

Aj
    I think AJ (Dr.F) was serious...
    Cool! Send me an address AJ.
    I got Walt's and Flowbee's. Going to pack them up tonight and send them out tomorrow
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 and only 5 right?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    5 and only 5 right?

Daniel, hold off. I am already in the hole with you. Truth is I just packed and sealed a box headed to Racho Cuco tomorrow to try and fill that hole a little. wish I'd seen this sooner and I'd put some trash cigars in there. But I am about out of my "work" cigars since I stuffed the other box's.

webmost and AJ, I have enough to send out one more box if any one of you two still wants in? If not I'll send them to Daniel in a new flat rate box (or just reopen the other box...)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    danielzreyes:
    5 and only 5 right?

Daniel, hold off. I am already in the hole with you. Truth is I just packed and sealed a box headed to Racho Cuco tomorrow to try and fill that hole a little. wish I'd seen this sooner and I'd put some trash cigars in there. But I am about out of my "work" cigars since I stuffed the other box's.

webmost and AJ, I have enough to send out one more box if any one of you two still wants in? If not I'll send them to Daniel in a new flat rate box (or just reopen the other box...)
    No no. Proceed to your original plans guys. Rob, we will dance when the time is right :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Guys, these are going out tomorrow!

Walt

Flowbee

Daniel for some odd reason I felt compelled to send you one also ( oh yea I remember now, I received a stogie stand, I'm using it right now and what do ya know, it works worders!!) Thank you sir! So check you snail mail inbox soon for this one
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Daniel for some odd reason I felt compelled to send you one also...
    yes, the power of Daniel compells thee...er... You.
  • Options
    " I have enough to send out one more box" Sorry to hear you are out of yard gars, happy to hear you must have room in your humi :)
  • Options
    something about a cheap cigar.... satisfys like a steel reserve on a monday afternoon sitting on the porch couch.

Love It.

Aj
  • Options
    So here is FireRob's yard gar 5 for 5.

As promised, on the top is the one "decent" smoke.
    On the bottom are the 4 dog rockets. The Tampa Trolly's, I must see, look like something Elmo might send a bad guy. Looking forward to trying the decent one, and believe it or not, at least one each of the others...

Your 5 will be packaged up tonight and dropped ma
  • Options
    OH... forgot to mention... since he shows no regard for his own rules... Penance will be extracted. But ya'll saw that coming. Didn't you?
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    OH... forgot to mention... since he shows no regard for his own rules... Penance will be extracted. But ya'll saw that coming. Didn't you?
    Hey hey hey, go easy there! I had to send the Camacho's and Onyx cause of all the others are the true definition of Dog Rockets. And like you said, at least one is prob all you'll want to try. I think their main purpose was to serve as bubble wrap to protect the one decent cigar during shipping. Your welcome and thanks for agreeing to trade with me, but go easy

Ok so who is Andy??? I got some pics to post when I get out the lap top later and major thank you's to send out.
  • Options
    Ckrddsmke, are you Andy?
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    " I have enough to send out one more box" Sorry to hear you are out of yard gars, happy to hear you must have room in your humi :)

So apparently when a guy ask's to make a trade, its an invitation to bomb. Im a fireman not a police detective but the above quoted post sure does match the letter sent with all these cigars....
    photo 1000003837.jpg

I seriously cant thank you enough!! This will not be forgotten with out an attempted return favor.
  • Options
    Can't have you out of yardgars.
  • Options
    Alllllrighty then.
    9405 9036 9930 0139 9248 54
    And my 5 are on the way...
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Well you are Awesome! Got to ask what is the cigar with the dark black band? I think in the above pic it is in the lower row and third from the right
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    ckrddsmke:
    Well you are Awesome! Got to ask what is the cigar with the dark black band? I think in the above pic it is in the lower row and third from the right
    Vudu by RP.
    Even with my reading glasses on, I can never see the letters on the band. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.