photo 20140307_165039_zps5ir7tmn3.jpg
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    My very first Ave Maria, and its friggin tasty!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    Also smoking an Ave Maria. Not my first. Delicious!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

imagephoto 09573377-DCFF-4F87-A4D1-6B41E4D24CC9_zpshtasaaht.jpg

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Casa Fernandez Arsenio Corojo - Can you say pepper?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo BC4D0C47-5962-4B50-ABD8-EAF1C4DA16D3.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Vherf
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was last night.an excellent smoke from honorknight7!!! hatuey cigar photo IMG_20140307_23331_edit_1394253366708_zpsh24nes3r.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    MF Robusto... not as much of a punch as the LE coronas. Probably a bit better balanced too...
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Good Scotch, good ISOM cigar, good company! Life is GOOD! photo 20140308_192113_zpsbds6ugic.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    2013 oliva v maduro and padron 64 tonight. good smokes
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    watching UNC V Duke.....GO TARHEELS!!!!

photo 28EA2416-F77D-43E5-B5C3-F489D8AB3B0A_zpsgpveylcd.jpg
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    image Roman Candle
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope I let this one rest long enough.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Mmmmmm, love me some Snowdrift, UC eh, not so much..................................
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a buddy and his family over for dinner tonight. Afterward, he and I went over to Joey D's Cigar Lounge, where I enjoyed this wonderful Liga Privada No. 9...

Joey D's is my happy place.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    CharlieHeis:
    Mmmmmm, love me some Snowdrift, UC eh, not so much..................................

My first Undercrown. I like the Snowdrift too, but I don't think I'll drink it with a cigar again. Too much going on flavor-wise.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • Options
    musicman3:
    mmmmmm.....la palina, so good
  • Options
    It was my first La Palina and it won't be my last lol. I enjoyed it very much.
  • Options
    #4 on the day. I'll admit, I bought this Ninja because of the name.
  • Options
    musicman3:
    yeah, the only thing about La Palina that scares me away is the price tag. They are hot right now, so that will come down eventually.
  • Options
    TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    musicman3:
    yeah, the only thing about La Palina that scares me away is the price tag. They are hot right now, so that will come down eventually.
    If you skip the limited edition stuff (Goldie/Family Series), their stuff is priced very normal. Just about everything is less than $10/stick. Also, Mike, which particular stick did you have???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    musicman3:
    If you skip the limited edition stuff (Goldie/Family Series), their stuff is priced very normal. Just about everything is less than $10/stick. Also, Mike, which particular stick did you have???
    I got lucky and was gifted a few Allison's haven't had one yet but can't wait!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    musicman3:
    It was from the Family series. The Alison. I got it last year when I was in Georgia and had never seen them or really heard much about them other than they were good. So I took a chance and bought one.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    musicman3:
    It was from the Family series. The Alison. I got it last year when I was in Georgia and had never seen them or really heard much about them other than they were good. So I took a chance and bought one.
    Love La Palina, Bill Paley has made some brilliant choices in who makes and blends his cigars and I have yet to have one that doesn't just completely blow me away and make me grin! First one I ever had was from Roman and was the Family Series Little Bill, still is one of my most memorable cigars I've had in the past few years. Never tried the Allison or come across it buts that's definitely on my must smoke list.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gman99Gman99 Posts: 13

photo 5563EA2B-CC54-4D6B-9CCD-BBAE9A031872_zpseqgkin55.jpg