Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

? for 5 blind trade

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
So may trades, passes and bombs going on, I figured I need to participate and also give back to this awesome community. So ........

would any of the newer members like to do a trade? simple 5 for 5 blind trade. Nothing fancy or htf etc. Just a simple 5 for 5 trade. You pick 5 sticks from your humi, I'll pick 5 sticks from mine. So who wants to dance? (first come first serve ).

Thanks,
Daniel
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you throw in a stogie stand I will dance.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    If you throw in a stogie stand I will dance.
    let's tango
  • Options
    I am a Salsa man myself, but its on.
  • Options
    Let's keep it 5 and only 5. Deal?
  • Options
    Deal. We will keep it fair
  • Options
    Yes. Fair
  • Options
    Sending out tomorrow
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ah I just missed the tango...damn
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh man. Rip, if you wanna dance we can dance. Dealing with you, I think I'm gonna have to bust out some Capoeria.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Sending out tomorrow
    9405 9036 9930 0145 1362 58
  • Options
    Hmm. I believe the subject for this thread was "5" for 5 blind trade when I agreed to this.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Hmm. I believe the subject for this thread was "5" for 5 blind trade when I agreed to this.
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    (Few beers) + (5 for 5 trade offer) = I don't remember how many I packed.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    I know what you mean. Couple too many St Patricks Day beers last night, and I woke up this morning wondering how a box could be that heavy with only 5 cigars. Guess we will find out in a couple days when the pics are posted. Good luck
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    I know what you mean. Couple too many St Patricks Day beers last night, and I woke up this morning wondering how a box could be that heavy with only 5 cigars. Guess we will find out in a couple days when the pics are posted. Good luck
    Awwwwww shhhnap. At least I only sent 1 Stogiestand ................... right?
  • Options
    Note to self: Never open the "Valuable Aging Unicorns" humidor when drunk.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Note to self: Never open the "Valuable Aging Unicorns" humidor when drunk.
    ok now I'm scared. 9114901230801536551189
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I would gladly do a trade with you. 5 for one of those "Ccomcertfied" stogie stands + whatever you think is fair. You have my addy. Let me know!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these. image
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    Awwwwww shhhnap. At least I only sent 1 Stogiestand ................... right?
    I don't recall ever seeing a picture from your receiving end with only one stogie stand...
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these.
    Great hits Daniel! Enjoy rsherman24. Now to see what those unicorns did...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    rsherman24:
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these.
    Great hits Daniel! Enjoy rsherman24. Now to see what those unicorns did...
    Don't know if I can cover that lineup on my best day. Hope I sent a couple he will enjoy.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with trade just normal!!! That's how Daniel rolls!!! Great hit!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff Daniel !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Oh em geee! Is there such thing as a 5 for 5 trade anymore? Lol. Carl, I appreciate the trade brother. Got me some goodies right here fellas. Check check check it.
    (btw Carl, the unbanded is a 2012 forum blend)
    photo 1BB5AFCC-orig.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Oh em geee! Is there such thing as a 5 for 5 trade anymore? Lol. Carl, I appreciate the trade brother. Got me some goodies right here fellas. Check check check it.
    (btw Carl, the unbanded is a 2012 forum blend)
    photo 1BB5AFCC-orig.jpg
    Very nice. Our ss man is sexayyyy