Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Look out, I'm on the attack with one payback

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
The payback, this one goes out tomorrow

Just because I read something and felt I should do something about it

Really just putting this here so I can keep track of the packages so I'll add one more that was a trade that the USPS screwed up for me and I'm am re-sending

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These should all be fun to watch.
  • Options
    Eh maybe not, I'm just throwing tiny bottle rockets compared to some of the nukes I have seen dropped around here. These won't even leave a smoke stain on the mailbox
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get them FireRob!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Golden Tate went to the lions. Hope you fare well next year.
  • Options
    james40:
    Golden Tate went to the lions. Hope you fare well next year.
    Ha. Not scared. Even with the Lions beating the Bears in both games last year the Bears finished higher in the division. And what did that get the Bears you ask? Front row seats to watch the playoffs at home (along with the Lions)
  • Options
    3 out of 4 have landed, of course I just put the fouth in the mail box today.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    3 out of 4 have landed, of course I just put the fouth in the mail box today.
    Can't wait to see what you hit a certain someone with lol He's big though so watch out.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Can't wait to see what you hit a certain someone with lol He's big though so watch out.

I know he is a big hitter and that I am playing with fire, but when I saw him say he had not smoked a cigar I happen to have had in my humi, I could not resist the temptation. Heck I asked several times for his addy in his thread an everyone was too scared of him to send it to me. (had to ask my secret weapon in a PM to get the address)
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    No_one21:

I know he is a big hitter and that I am playing with fire, but when I saw him say he had not smoked a cigar I happen to have had in my humi, I could not resist the temptation. Heck I asked several times for his addy in his thread an everyone was too scared of him to send it to me. (had to ask my secret weapon in a PM to get the address)
    Haha I never saw you ask, I would have handed that addy out like free samples at the mall food court. Especially since he's threatening me again >:o
  • Options
    No_one21:
    FireRob:
    No_one21:

Haha I never saw you ask, I would have handed that addy out like free samples at the mall food court. Especially since he's threatening me again >:o
    I think it was in the "Hit with a Brick" thread. I asked and even bumped it again to ask for his address.