Options

Embarrassed by what’s in your humidor 5 for 5 trade

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Vudu by RP.
    Even with my reading glasses on, I can never see the letters on the band. LOL!
    Ahh Thanks, yea I could not read it either. This I think will be my first Rocky Patel
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    A new guy here and Yep that’s right I am looking to trade for your everyday affordable working man’s smoke, what everyone else thinks is a dog rocket, yard gar whatever you want to call it. Here is your chance to dump something you either don’t like or are just interested in another crap cigar. I am talking whatever you got, Swishers Backwoods whatever floats your boat, it’s all acceptable in this trade

On occasion I get to smoke while at work but am often interrupted right in the middle of it, so I don’t bring the good stuff to work and have my stash of cheepo’s that I smoke or will give to a rookie if he is interested in joining the rest of us for a puff or two. I am interested in finding something new and still have plenty of my cheap stash.

Rules, there really are not any but let’s see if I can set a few so you won’t hate me when you get my end of the trade.
    1. Max retail price of $3 a stick
    2. 5 cigars and no more than 5 in this trade
    3. We can kinda break rule number one cause I will send one decent smoke I do enjoy (let’s say Max value of $6 or $7). But only one cigar anywhere near this value.
    4. Must be on the good traders list does not apply here. If this is your first trade I am cool with that if you are.
    5. Post tracking numbers here.
    6. Remember these are junk cigars were talking about. You can’t offend me and please don’t be offended.
    7. Don’t matter if its 5 of the same cigar or 5 different (can tell you right now I am sending 3 different sticks)
    8. If several people are interested I can accommodate you let me know
    9. No tricks! I know how sneaky you BOTL’s are and I know some of you are thinking you can join this trade to send some good cigars. DON’T DO IT please
    10. Reread rule number 6

Its worth a shot, if no one is interested no hard feelings
    Here is what I received from Rob today

5 for 5 alrighty!!!! (Rob PM me, I can help you with Math101)

I will try each one my friend!! Thankyou soo much!!
  • Options
    Flowbee, Glad you got them safe and sound.
    Don't know what your talking about. Looks like five to me. I see
    two Camacho's
    one Onyx
    one group of Tampa Trollys and
    one group of #49's
    that equals five right?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Flowbee, Glad you got them safe and sound.
    Don't know what your talking about. Looks like five to me. I see
    two Camacho's
    one Onyx
    one group of Tampa Trollys and
    one group of #49's
    that equals five right?

Ok, I will PM you for math101 help!!! :)

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Walt's arrived on Monday but have been at work for the last 48 hours so this is the first chance to post the pic's. Very happy member of the coaster club now! Ok WaltBasil, listen up, the guy who makes the rules is the only one allowed to break the rules. These look fantastic!!! I have really wanted a Fallen Angel and have had an eye on the Fighting C 0 C K. What is the MOW? Looking forward to each of these. Thank you, and this was a great trade (For me, sorry you got ripped off)

photo 1000003845.jpg
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Walt's arrived on Monday but have been at work for the last 48 hours so this is the first chance to post the pic's. Very happy member of the coaster club now! Ok WaltBasil, listen up, the guy who makes the rules is the only one allowed to break the rules. These look fantastic!!! I have really wanted a Fallen Angel and have had an eye on the Fighting C 0 C K. What is the MOW? Looking forward to each of these. Thank you, and this was a great trade (For me, sorry you got ripped off)

photo 1000003845.jpg
    no you dint just ask what a MOW is...fellas... Anyone care to expound on this? :-) Manowar. That one is the Puro Authentico. Or MOW PA. Good strong stuff. Puts hair on your tongue. Hope you enjoy them all bro!
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    no you dint just ask what a MOW is...fellas... Anyone care to expound on this? :-) Manowar. That one is the Puro Authentico. Or MOW PA. Good strong stuff. Puts hair on your tongue. Hope you enjoy them all bro!
    Ahhh OK now you have my attention, Cant wait! I have two other MOW's that were sent to me but have yet to try any of them. Thanks again!

OH and I have one more pointer for you. You said you couldnt fit them all in the small flat rate box, next time dont send so many! (but I am very glad that you did :-)
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    This is hardly embarrising stuff... all this stuff looks like darn good sticks!

Aj
  • Options
    AJ,
    PM me your address, I got a few left (not as many to send like I did Walt or Flowbee but enough to make a smaller package up and maybe I'll fill the dead space with some more of my better ones) I know you showed a lot of interest in this thread and I'd hate to see you disappointed.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    AJ,
    PM me your address, I got a few left (not as many to send like I did Walt or Flowbee but enough to make a smaller package up and maybe I'll fill the dead space with some more of my better ones) I know you showed a lot of interest in this thread and I'd hate to see you disappointed.
    if you insist, some regular old dog turds is fine, no need to spoil me! Ha! I will pm you!

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    if you insist, some regular old dog turds is fine, no need to spoil me! Ha! I will pm you!

Aj
    I insist, Will send something out around Monday if I cant do it tomorrow. (not responsible for what gets put in this box)
  • Options
    Well worth the wait, got FlowBee's trade today. Along with some tasty looking "yard gars" he also sent me a FD patch. Very happy with the way this trade worked out and I hope every one else was also (it's obvious I got the better end of all these deals) THANKS AGAIN everyone!!!

photo 1000003855.jpg
  • Options
    Rob,

Im glad everything arrived in good shape. Little story about that patch, After I got out of the Marines, I moved to Long Island NY in 1988 to take the test for FDNY, I missed the test by 1 week. The test didn't come back until 1993, 5 years later. I joined the Volunteer firehouse in 1988, and stayed active until 2000. I resigned because I could not maintain a high enough percentage due to my wife being sick after our child was born. I figured you may enjoy this patch from a different state. Thankyou again for the trade LT, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Lol I literally just PMed you and was asking about your time with the department. I also said the patch means more then the cigars and felt it was worth repeating here.(not saying I don't appreciate the cigars cause I reall do, every single one is new for me) Totally awesome and thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    Dr Frankenstein the garbage man will pick these up tomorrow and put them in your trash can (ah mail box) this week

• Options
    FireRob:
    Dr Frankenstein the garbage man will pick these up tomorrow and put them in your trash can (ah mail box) this week

Swweeeeeet! I love crappers.

Aj
  • Options
    AJ, have these arrived yet? Had some recent USPS screw ups so they have me nervous
  • Options
    Back At ya ROB!

Aj
  • Options
    Awesome! Can't wait, it's been a week or two since I had the rush of a flat rate box waiting for me. Looking forward to it. Thanks for trading with me
  • Options

The sweet trash trade I got from Rob! Man what a nice deal! Hope mine compares!

Aj
  • Options
    These arrived yesterday from AJ aka Dr_Frankenstein56. Very nice and really looking forward to these. This really was a great trade (at least for me, sorry every one else got screwed!) Thanks to everone who participated and sorry to those who wanted to but didn't. If you want to do a normal trade let me know and I'll make it up to you. This officially closes this trade. Thanks again!!!

photo IMG_0872.jpg